Pre-match thread

roonst83

Once again throwing shit at the wall hoping something will stick.

10 months in and he still doesn't have a clue of how he want's his team to look.

Maybe today is the day?

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

If you had to pick a team/formation to potentially save your job as manager, would that be it? I doubt it

Doesn't look amazingly positive though does it? He's counting on Onomah playing box to box and Hourihane to remember how to play football for that to be attacking. Otherwise It'll be wide and then cross for a hopelessly outnumbered Davis on his own in the box.

On my holidays in majorca had to see what team he put out today and wgat a complete joker bruce is. Hogan needs some confidence so what does fat head do bench him its simple hes either fit or not if so he starts not a youngster when our whole team is rotting due to numptys poor tactics #nothappy

Happy with Davis up front, good to give the young players like him and Green a chance. O'Hare played well against Colchester, but there's only so many squad places and we've no idea how he trained this week... could be injured. 

We are bottom of the league... but after three games that doesn't mean much! If we were top I wouldnt be thinking we're going to win the league, it's way too early.