• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
AshVilla

17/18 Relegation Thread

AshVilla    4,598

I see nowhere but down under Bruce.

Zatman    10,003

I shouldnt laugh but the fact a team with John Terry and managed by promotion maestro Steve Bruce are worried about relegation from the Championship

*it is a worry if Bruce remains

Hornso    177

After the whole a Villa side with John Terry hasn't conceded a goal in pre-season narrative, is it time to trot out "a Villa side featuring John Terry is yet to keep a clean sheet"?*

*Not that it is solely his fault, far from it.

Zatman    10,003

I know its only 3 games but we are currently bottom of the Championship, not Premier League the Championship :blink:

NoelVilla    1,129

We are never ever getting relegated from this division with this squad. Just change the manager in time and we be at least top-half.

One For The Road    1,052

Bottom of the league with the worst goal difference. I doubt we will go down but I reckon Leeds, Forest and Man City fans said the same previously.

It was obvious it'd be a tough season for us but this start is terrifyingly bad. Must win tomorrow.

leemond2008    2,277

The fact this thread even exists is quite upsetting.

Yes it's only 3 games but tomorrow it could become 4 games, then it could become 5 games etc 

At what point do you step in and say 'sorry Bruce enough is enough' 

Ingram85    4,553

Bottom of the championship. Jesus wept. Something I thought I'd never see. 

Boy was I set up for disappointment growing up as a young fan in the 90's. 

DCJonah    7,169

You think relegation is rock bottom, then last season happens and you think 13th in the championship is rock bottom. Now we sit bottom of the championship. When are we actually going to hit rock bottom and start moving forward. 

Harry    900

I know its irrelevant at the moment but it is somewhat sobering that we are bottom of the league.

KHV    2,115
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:55, AshVilla said:

I see nowhere but down under Bruce.

I think we will go down with or without Bruce, there is a serious problem within this 1st team camp IMO.  For some reason we haven't had any squad harmony since MON left, **** knows what the problem is but there always seems to be unrest even when we change management personnel or players.

Do we just employ cockwombles or something??

terrytini    4,436
30 minutes ago, Harry said:

I know its irrelevant at the moment but it is somewhat sobering that we are bottom of the league.

8 points and 10 goals difference behind Neil Warnocks Cardiff.

But we are being ridiculous to be unhappy.

Sign in to follow this