Match Thread: Reading v Villa

limpid

Was Hogan actually injured or did he just become fed up and thought feck this, let Gabby chase the punts from downfield? 

Edit: Don't blame him if he did.

Edited by sne

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Some Half Time stats  - figures taken from Sky Sports App. 

Posession: Reading 77%   Villa 23%

Passes: Reading  354      Villa 73

Passes in final 3rd: Reading 80  Villa 11

Shots/On Target: Reading 9/3  Villa 1/1

That's got to be worse than any game last season, Bruce out!

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This team has been assembled for over £60m in the CHAMPIONSHIP, and we are sitting back against **** Reading, absolute bullshit, the very worst I've seen from this club in my lifetime supporting them. Pathetic, putrid and embarrassing. 

Unfortunately I totally agree. This isn't knee-jerk reactions, we're only 3 games into the season but that is one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen. When you factor in that this follows losing 3-0 to Cardiff you start to wonder if anyone even cares.

Just now, Danishlad said:

We haven't conceded but were not defending very well. They are lining up to shoot.

I said better, I didn't say well! :D

We looked more organised and compact, they were playing a lot more in front of us, whereas Cardiff got behind and shredded us. 

We are dogshit I don't know why I'm even bothering,  just desperate for a positive I suppose. 

Just now, wazzap24 said:

I said better, I didn't say well! :D

We looked more organised and compact, they were playing a lot more in front of us, whereas Cardiff got behind and shredded us. 

We are dogshit I don't know why I'm even bothering,  just desperate for a positive I suppose. 

ok fair enough Wazzap. its depressing aint it

• Like 1