Ticket Info

andykeenan

Friday August 25
Kick-off: 7.45pm
Ashton Gate Stadium
Allocation 3,635 
Prices: £32 (adults), £29 (O65s and U25s), £26 (U22s), £15 (U19s), £10 (U12s)
Monday August 14, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday August 15 phone or in person: On sale to 2017/18 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 7+ away league matches in the 2016/17 & 2017/18 seasons combined
Wednesday August 16, 5pm ONLINE/Thursday August 17 phone or in person: On sale to 2017/18 season ticket holders
Thursday August 17, 5pm ONLINE/Friday August 18 phone or in person: On general sale

Does anyone know how many are left?

Got mine but few mates who live in Swindon/Bristol area have to wait for criteria drop so wondering if they'll have to go incognito in the City end or not.

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Thats end of day figures on Friday. By the time Monday comes they are out of date figures. 

Maybe- but the game was classed as sold out Sunday evening as the block on sale had sold out, half a block was released yesterday in n35 (which is where I got my tickets from) and 150ish remain, blocks n36 and n37 are showing as no tickets available, so assuming they are still to be released, so I would be very surprised if we have even touched 3000 sales. 

21 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Maybe- but the game was classed as sold out Sunday evening as the block on sale had sold out, half a block was released yesterday in n35 (which is where I got my tickets from) and 150ish remain, blocks n36 and n37 are showing as no tickets available, so assuming they are still to be released, so I would be very surprised if we have even touched 3000 sales. 

I think 35 was the last remaining block to sell. Away scheme members are automatically allocated centre blocks hence why I think block 38 never went on sale because away scheme holders are in that block. There have been a few returns which always happens anyway. I would say there are about 2-300 left and it should sell out. I could be wrong though.

On 8/22/2017 at 08:21, Rugeley Villa said:

I think 35 was the last remaining block to sell. Away scheme members are automatically allocated centre blocks hence why I think block 38 never went on sale because away scheme holders are in that block. There have been a few returns which always happens anyway. I would say there are about 2-300 left and it should sell out. I could be wrong though.

AVFC Support saying around 3000 sold- shame really thought with it being bank holiday it would of been a banker of a sell out, especially with last nights result

Â