New Manager 2017 Part 2

mwj

First choice, Eddie Howe. **** it, gonna play the arrogant card.  We are villa, they are Bournemouth and albeit a higher division than us he's probably hit his ceiling with how far he can take them. For the guy who gets it right at villa i mean there is no end to where you can take them. Secondly, id take a punt on dean smith

Just now, Johnnyp said:

First choice, Eddie Howe. **** it, gonna play the arrogant card.  We are villa, they are Bournemouth and albeit a higher division than us he's probably hit his ceiling with how far he can take them. For the guy who gets it right at villa i mean there is no end to where you can take them. Secondly, id take a punt on dean smith

Won't happen. The money that club has is miles ahead of where we are - sad but true. 

Also, he struggled when he moved north before. Wanted to be back home on the south coast.

I was at colchester game and that was awful today just embaressing ive noticed like you all have we panic and hoof all the time we are the new generation wimbledon of old bruce must go now. Managers to get my personal view is thinking out of the box i want slick fast passing and attack so my view going forward is a manager who as a player like to play the ball on the deck from back to front my suggestions are either frank rijkaard or clarence seedorf both are from ajax backgrounds both were quality foitballers and i believe theyd try to play football the correct way. If we continue hoofball this seasons over by october for us we cant wait 10games the top sides will have at least 21 points at this rate we might make 9 at best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Lot people on twitter calling for Dean Smith to replace Bruce but lot Brentford fans tweeting today that they want Dean Smith sacked as he is clueless.

Personally i would try and break the bank and go for Jokanovic

Jokanovic would be a superb appointment. This manager is class. Otherwise warnock.

thankfully Bruce won't be owed much compensation at all once he is dismissed

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Jokanovic would be a superb appointment. This manager is class. Otherwise warnock.

thankfully Bruce won't be owed much compensation at all once he is dismissed

Jokanovic will also know Terry from when they was both players at Chelsea as well! Might work well we went for him. Been good everywhere he has been as a manager.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

Jokanovic for me. 

Dont want Dean Smith. Think we will be back here in a few months with him in charge.

Thinking same mate!! 

I had reply back to this chap on Twitter  like Sherwood is going to do anything :D 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pardew has great manager bounce then can him when go up

I think we would go for him. He would definitely be good for a year or so then collapse like normal. But I'd take him if he produced the fir, he has at his previous clubs. That would be promotion type form

• Like 1