Weekends football 11/13 August

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That goal reminds me of the 6-1 where the corner was lofted (and I mean lofted!) to Benteke on the 6 yard line and Mignolet just stood there. He is horrible.

and who says Westwood's corners were shite?!

will never understand why goalkeepers stretch out in that situation. Go to the ball and cover the shot, don't try to paw the ball away. Any touch by the forward in that position is invariably heading towards the advertising boards, don't give them what the want.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Standards really are slipping and defending is a dying art, two games so far involving two so called 'top sides' and it's **** Sunday League stuff at the back all round.

When you are all on the gravy train why would anyone put their head where it hurts? No need.

I think i would rather watch a good tense 0-0 than the 2 laughable games so far this weekend. That isn't entertainment, that is just ugly, poor quality and laughable.

Is the PL the richest league in the world because everyone is tuning in and pissing themselves laughing..

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Conte has picked a bench of kids in a what's best described as a hissy fit. 

Chelsea's squad is so thin that if he's not careful he might have to recall one or two of the forty players they've got out on loan.

some lad called Boga is starting, its a terrible squad Chelsea have assembled and could see Conte walking

50 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Conte has picked a bench of kids in a what's best described as a hissy fit. 

Chelsea's squad is so thin that if he's not careful he might have to recall one or two of the forty players they've got out on loan.

They sent Lewis Baker out on loan to Boro yesterday, he's reasonably experienced now.

Â