• Agbonlahor
    • Hogan
    • Adomah (Elmohamady 30)
    • O'Hare (Lansbury 57)
    • Hourihane (Onomah 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Perfomance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/08/17 at 18:59

Could have been 6 or more had Johnstone not been on top of his game. We lost there last season but it was not so clear cut. This was embarrassing and is simply not acceptable. We need to get a couple of new faces in including someone up front because without Kodjia we have no goal threat and we cannot wait for him to come back when that may leave us with too much to do in order to save our season. This needs sorting out now. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Razor said:

It's time to start again with a different manager isn't it? Why does everyone turn incompetent when they join us?

He wasn't competent before he joined us, he was shite then and he's shite now. He was only appointed because of who he knows.

• Like 1

I've crossed over. It was apparent to most on here what the problems were last season. Nothing has changed, nothing has been fixed. He must go before there is another wasted season.

Humping it into the channels to make Hogan fight for the ball is just absolutely moronic. The 2 (maybe 3 occasions) we actually tried put a passing move together we looked mildly threatening. 

What do they do when they 'train.' Just run around? Have a kick about? The defensive walls weren't even organized for Cardiff's free kicks. From a throw, in Hutton threw the ball straight out for a GOAL KICK. Gabby & Hutton are the epitome of the loser, gravy train player we've had hanging around the club like a bad smell for years. At least we're getting Bacuna out this week.

I think if Warnock had taken us over last year instead of Bruce we would have made the play off's, and would have a much better chance of going up this year. It's not happening under Bruce.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

What's quite worrying is the fact that we had around 65% possession according to Sky, but only managed 1 shot on target. Pretty damn abysmal if you ask me...

I'm starting to think that possession is a really bad way to measure performance.

Not really. I always knew that.

Something is seriously wrong.

you can only defend a manager for so long.....this is a truly worrying result and by all accounts the performance even more worrying.

lost for words really.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

There's still something up at the club, the squad is better than the results show. Why do 90% of the strongly performing players go shit when they come to us?

Because we continually hire shit managers. Lerner did it regularly and now Xia is following suit. Two owners that know **** all about British football.

• Like 1

Â