• Agbonlahor
    • Hogan
    • Adomah (Elmohamady 30)
    • O'Hare (Lansbury 57)
    • Hourihane (Onomah 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Perfomance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/08/17 at 18:59

No Kodjia means no bail out for Bruce. He's clueless and I've maintained since he came that he has no idea what he wants to do with us; no shape, no plan and no idea. Mid table at best if he stays. 

Gutted because we're in dire need of stability but we are way too easy to beat and that is down to Bruce.

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Razor said:

It's time to start again with a different manager isn't it? Why does everyone turn incompetent when they join us?

Because of Steve "the biggest potato headed no Tactical nouis, smashed up nose,kebab eating loser" Bruce

• Like 2

What excuses this time? Wrong weather? The players had gas?

how many years of this before we have players and a manager again we can get behind and look forward to match days again?

Instead of weekends of 'will Kodji score and fluke us a win' or 'will we lose to some of the worst teams in football no matter who we sign'.

I've been hearing for months now that the players don't like Bruce or his coaches and the players don't get on with one another either .... now it is seriously starting to show!

This club may be sound off the pitch but it is raw sewage on the pitch. Bruce is a turd polisher and with the squad we have, we need skilled management and coaching and that won't happen with this lot.

Dr Tony has to act NOW!!!

3 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

I've been hearing for months now that the players don't like Bruce or his coaches and the players don't get on with one another either .... now it is seriously starting to show!

Where have you heard this from?

It was always a big ask to get a result at Cardiff today - having watched the last 2 games I would have been astonished if we had got anything here.

I think Bruce felt the same way and was scared before we even started.  

I'd give him the next 3 games and pull the trigger if he doesn't get 6 points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â