Josh Onomah

skarroki

17 minutes ago, poitier said:

He looked a good player when he first came, so I'm not sure why he has only been a bit-part player so far. He was very good today, gave us some much needed energy and physicality in the middle.

Yes, I would be happy for him to replace Whelan who has been massively underwhelming when we play 2 up top. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Interesting you should say that Pangloss, I thought he was very good in the first half but went missing for large parts of the 2nd. 

I think he tired badly towards the end. 

Spurs would sell at the right price (£20m in today’s crazy climate), I can’t see him figuring for them, this was his last chance at proving himself. Where spurs want to be, they will buy a bigger name, I think he is up for grabs.

56 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Spurs would sell at the right price (£20m in today’s crazy climate), I can’t see him figuring for them, this was his last chance at proving himself. Where spurs want to be, they will buy a bigger name, I think he is up for grabs.

Not necessarily.  Winks is breaking into the team at the minute.  They have big plans for Onomah imo.

12 hours ago, thunderball said:

I don’t think spurs would sell him 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

I thought he was alright defensively but terrible offensively.  Wanted time that he was never, ever going to get in this game.

He didn't follow his runner a few times. 

Thought he was abysmal today, young player still but that was not good enough. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

He didn't follow his runner a few times. 

Thought he was abysmal today, young player still but that was not good enough. 

Considering he was number 10, I have no idea who his runner was.  He tracked back against Jota on a number of occasions to help Hutton out - nothing brilliant, but far better than anything he did going forwards.

Â