SHA vs Villa: Discussion Thread

Jez

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a prick david gold is, why is this moron carry the ill feeling for?

why didnt he just shut teh **** up and leave it? he coudlnt resist in trying to make villa look bad through the mail.

go howl at the moon werewolf

Half time entertainment boxing match between The General @ Gold the Pig. (A bit like Tyson v Spinks)

Little known fact - one of the Gold's (I don't know which and care even less) was an Army Boxing Champion. It could be quite a decent bout.

You could put both the Golds, Sullivan and kung fu Yeung in the ring against the General and my money would still be on the General and he'd still have enough energy to f**k Brady if he was willing to lower his standards.

I'll say it now and I'll say it honestly - I would gladly take a 0-0 on Sunday.

They're certainly no mugs at home so far this season. A point away from home is always a good point in my book. Every season we're in the same division I always think "draw at theirs, beat them at ours". And its no different this season as far as I'm concerned.

Any talk of us crushing them is just pie in the sky. It'll be a draw, or one goal in it either way tops.

They are leaking goals left right and centre, 5 goals in their last 2 games. They simply aren't as resilient as they were when they first came up, and they have a lot of naive players in their side, inexperienced.

We can take them.

I'll say it now and I'll say it honestly - I would gladly take a 0-0 on Sunday.

They're certainly no mugs at home so far this season. A point away from home is always a good point in my book. Every season we're in the same division I always think "draw at theirs, beat them at ours". And its no different this season as far as I'm concerned.

Any talk of us crushing them is just pie in the sky. It'll be a draw, or one goal in it either way tops.

They are leaking goals left right and centre, 5 goals in their last 2 games. They simply aren't as resilient as they were when they first came up, and they have a lot of naive players in their side, inexperienced.

We can take them.

agree

Half time entertainment boxing match between The General @ Gold the Pig. (A bit like Tyson v Spinks)

Little known fact - one of the Gold's (I don't know which and care even less) was an Army Boxing Champion. It could be quite a decent bout.

You could put both the Golds, Sullivan and kung fu Yeung in the ring against the General and my money would still be on the General and he'd still have enough energy to f**k Brady if he was willing to lower his standards.

:lol: Quality

And all with his bad back too! :lol:

the probelm is ali, excluding derby we ahve been leaking goals recently so they can take us as well. if we crumble liek we did against spurs it will be the worse feeling as a football fan

We always seem to struggle against these feckers, if we were champions and they had just come up we would still struggle for some reason!

I'm just hoping we actually comfortably destroy them, make for a very pleasurable viewing experience.

I just have the feeling that not only are we the better side individually but we have the bigger heart this time. Before you'd look at the scum and see a lot of players with experience and fight but to me they don't this time.

Mellberg

Laursen

Barry

Reo Coker

Agbonlahor

Moore

Gardner

Knight

They're players who have either fighting spirit or this game means something to them and the scum don't have anywhere near as many and thats why we have the edge this time. We need to go out with no fear, no playing too defensively or for a draw and get stuck into them because they're team is very inexperienced and we can really rattle them.

the probelm is ali, excluding derby we ahve been leaking goals recently so they can take us as well. if we crumble liek we did against spurs it will be the worse feeling as a football fan

Our defence has got to improve to not concede plus our ability to hold onto a lead away has been crushed already at Spurs.

I'd be happy with a draw personally as I just can't see us holding on if we're 1-0 up with 5 mins to go after being comfortable all the match.

That pratt Butler on WM has forecast us to win 3-0!

Anyone seen the picture on the OS of Barry and Ridgewell, Ridgewell looks weak and skinny stood next to Barry, maybe it is worth sticking Big John with him?

0,,10265~3461049,00.jpg

Captions?