Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

The fact im writing this in the middle of the game shows how poor this service is.  Terrible stream, must have refreshed about 20 times in first 20 minutes.

If this is a test surely they cant charge for it!

I think i must have refreshed that once a minute for the entire half.  

Play for 20 seconds, freeze for 10 seconds play for 5 seconds, then stop...then refresh and repeat!

My mate in Thailand had the same issue as you @Nigel and gave up with his laptop

is now watching it on his phone instead with no issue 

might be the phone does some compression type stuff for his low BB connection speed ? 

maybe ill give it a go!

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

My mate in Thailand had the same issue as you @Nigel and gave up with his laptop

is now watching it on his phone instead with no issue 

might be the phone does some compression type stuff for his low BB connection speed ? 

I had no issues at all on my PC nor my phone (at the same time), i actually thought it was a decent launch. My only annoyance was the max resolution of 720p as opposed to 1080p for the full match replays.

The DRM to stop re-streaming tends to slow up Firefox too, but it's fine if you aren't doing much else.

7 hours ago, richp999 said:

Aj what are you trying to watch it on? I am on hols Sat on a cruise ship watching it over 4g on an android phone, it's working great. What's your setup? 

Tried to watch it through the PS4 and my laptop, through my home broadband.

I gave up and just read what was going on in the match thread.

18 bucks well spent. :angry: