Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Is the Wigan game video or just audio?

Only efl matches are on avtv as far as i know.

------

im having trouble using avtv on iphone and samsung tab in UK, i have vpn and it works  brilliant on laptop chrome  but just not on iphone app and or the app on samsung tab ive signed into app only thing they give me in audio anyone have any ideas?

50 minutes ago, Tezrence said:

Only efl matches are on avtv as far as i know.

------

im having trouble using avtv on iphone and samsung tab in UK, i have vpn and it works  brilliant on laptop chrome  but just not on iphone app and or the app on samsung tab ive signed into app only thing they give me in audio anyone have any ideas?

What's the exact problem you are having ?

When i use avtv on app i go to Live it gives me audio only on both devices but it works fine on browser with laptop, the vpn is on but i have read on earlier comments something about the app is using my location which obviously is the UK so maybe i need a fake location or something

2 hours ago, Tezrence said:

When i use avtv on app i go to Live it gives me audio only on both devices but it works fine on browser with laptop, the vpn is on but i have read on earlier comments something about the app is using my location which obviously is the UK so maybe i need a fake location or something

From the Android app store download an app called "hola fake location", run it and just set your tab/phones location  to anywhere outside uk. Then switch on your vpn. Then try the Villa app.

Also Google "my ip address" just to make sure your vpn is showing outside UK as location. 

Edited by dounavilla

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

audio was fine last night , they had some issues & missed the first 10 minutes or so but was ok for the rest of the game

Missing 10 minutes of the game is good enough reason to request a refund in my opinion .

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Missing 10 minutes of the game is good enough reason to request a refund in my opinion .

If you just paid for the one game maybe but if you have paid £6 for the 7 games in August then what would you get back,  9p for this missing 10 minutes?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...