Old Villa Blues games and those feelings !

MYSTERYMAN

My first game was in Sep 75 when we beat them 2-1. The most vivid anger I recall is when Leighton Phillips got sent off at the sty in the first half and Andy Gray played centre half, was superb. We were winning 1-0 until tosser trev had a dive over Andys leg and we ended up losing 2-1. Someone else got sent off that night, if I am correct, first person gets a well done from me, if you want a 50-50, was a blue nose scouse layabout of a centre half

My first game was in Sep 75 when we beat them 2-1. The most vivid anger I recall is when Leighton Phillips got sent off at the sty in the first half and Andy Gray played centre half, was superb. We were winning 1-0 until tosser trev had a dive over Andys leg and we ended up losing 2-1. Someone else got sent off that night, if I am correct, first person gets a well done from me, if you want a 50-50, was a blue nose scouse layabout of a centre half

Remember it like yesterday !

The most vivid anger I recall is when Leighton Phillips got sent off at the sty in the first half and Andy Gray played centre half, was superb. We were winning 1-0 until tosser trev had a dive over Andys leg and we ended up losing 2-1. Someone else got sent off that night, if I am correct, first person gets a well done from me, if you want a 50-50, was a blue nose scouse layabout of a centre half

My idiot father got tickets for the Kop that night........me and him were sardined in between loads of foul unwashed Scum.

How they didnt spot us sneaking out when that penalty was awarded is anyones guess. we were out and half way to the car before the penalty was scored