Shocking- Same girl sexually assaulted twice (Witton Station & Aston)

Midfielder

What the ____? This is sickening, the poor girl... at our train station and vicinity of VP. I hope these ______ are caught and "more". http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/detectives-hunt-two-rapists-after-13395432

Detectives are hunting two rapists after a 15-year-old girl was attacked by a man in a car - moments after she had been raped by a different man inside Witton train station

Officers from British Transport Police and West Midlands Police have launched a joint investigation after the teenager was attacked twice between 7pm on Tuesday (July 25) and 2am on Wednesday (July 26).

The first sexual assault happened at Witton station. The 15-year-old girl was out with a friend and they walked into Witton station together. A man then approached the victim and led her to a secluded part of the station, where she was raped. Shortly after the attack, the victim walked away from the area and flagged down a passing
vehicle to ask for help. She got in the car and was then assaulted a second time by what is believed to be a second offender.

• Police say teen first attacked at Witton railway station in Birmingham on Tuesday
  • Girl then flagged down vehicle outside the station and was raped a second time 
  • First attacker described as Asian with light skin, brown eyes, skinny and 6ft tall
  • Second also Asian, in early 20s, 5ft 7ins tall, of large build with a cropped beard
Edited by Midfielder

Hopefully they will be caught, thrown in jail, then karma shows them what it's like to be raped twice in one day.

• Like 1

As said, it's shocking , awful, horrible for that girl. What's the world coming to, or already came to, when that happens... How can she ever trust anyone ever again, I hope the authorities take good care of her and the police, and local community, root these ______ out. 

I'm a born and bred Brummie but live away from Brum and I read the Evening Mail site to keep in touch with what's going on in the city. All rapes are horrific, but just clicking on this morn, I wasnt expexting to see this while munching my cereal, sickening to see our city coming to events like this and in the relative vicinity of VP too. 

I havent got kids, but lads on here that do, your boys and girls, I dunno what the right way is to educate kids on the fact people like that exist, capable of such attacks... but yeah keep 'em safe. All the best.

22 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It's really not a nice area around our beloved ground.  Match days are probably the safest time.

Yeah, there's absolutely no chance you'd get me walking around that part of town on my own at night.

I really have no words to comment on this. 

You almost have to numb yourself to it, because my true reaction wouldn't be pretty.

(Obviously, i'm assuming the media reports are true and not being twisted, or the girl isn't fabricating a story for her own reasons).

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

And the BNP/EDL will be rubbing their hands with glee st the 'Asian' angle. 

Agreed. Part of the reason for that is there does seem to be a bit of a 'head in the sand' mentality about some cultures attitudes towards women and how that plays out where you have large immigrant populations in certain communities. 

There are issues that needs to be addressed. When you look at the stories coming out of Pakistan recently about the girl who was ordered to be gang raped as punishment for her brother raping another woman and some of things that have gone on over here in towns like Rotherham, the dots are not unconnectable. 

Im being very careful here as clearly it's not a case of tarring all with the same brush, but we cannot keep turning a blind eye to some of the more fundamental cultural issues we are facing. 

Ignorance feeds into the hands of extremists as much as incidents like this do. 

• Like 2

I really hope she can recover from this :(  I can't even begin to imagine what she's thinking now.  That's a life potentially ruined.  They'll get theirs but the focus should be on that poor child.

• Like 1

questions that spring to mind:

A man approached her and her friend.   What happened to the friend?

Two separate rapists out in Aston on the same night?   Possible that they know each other and first man texted other man to go pick her up?

7pm to 2am - that a very vague time frame.       

Assuming it was nearer 2am rather than 7pm... what were they doing at the train station - no trains running at that time?

I'm confused.

• Like 1

I almost didn't pay this one much credence as I kind of expected that there's something more to the story that hasn't come out yet. Generally when something seems so shocking all is not as it seems. I really hope that's the case and it's not as it's reported :-(

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 09:11, mjmooney said:

And the BNP/EDL will be rubbing their hands with glee st the 'Asian' angle. 

Unfortunately, just from reading the headline I would have been very surprised if the attackers hadn't been asian, noting the locale. 

I thought the same as someone above who mentioned the time between the events. But then I thought, who knows how someone would act "after". I was talking to colleagues about it yesterday and they were bitching, women by the way, Cheltenham women at that, about why is a child out til 2pm anyway. Whoa hang on are you forgetting what happened earlier in that evening? 

If the first happened at 7pm and she wandered out at 2am who knows, I'd believe the victim primarily and who knows, after such a horrific thing happening she will in the least be in a state of shock, pain, disorientation, shame, embarrassment, guilt.... any of. Such powerful states and emotions could have her sat crying or simply hiding for hours after, who knows. 

As for why she would go off with the stranger, who knows. Some kids are trusting, some are easily influenced. Maybe even an offer of sharing a spliff or vodka or cigs or anything who knows. 

still though, update, cctv images of the alleged paedophile rapists have been released. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-investigating-two-separate-rapes-13402279

The teenager, initially reported to be 15 years old, was in Witton Station when she was approached by two men at around 8pm on Tuesday (July 25).

They've been arrested. Hopefully they never see the outside of a prison again.

Edit: two men arrested, but only for the first attack. They're still looking for this piece of shit.

cctv2.jpg

Edited by Davkaus

Good work by our boys and girls in blue. So that pic is of the (alleged) 2am one? 

Surely only a matter of time. Height and build released, face shown, people who know that he was "out of the house" circa 2 am, was wearing a blue / purple adidas tracksuit top that night..... driving a car at 2am, maybe a taxi driver, food delivery driver?... 

you d like to think, that surely, people who know him who have no doubt seen his picture and what he's wanted for, would grass him up, crime like that it's the right thing to do for justice and the safety of others. 

surely a closing net though. 

4 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Good work by our boys and girls in blue. So that pic is of the (alleged) 2am one? 

No, the 2 pics released were of the 2individuals in the train station, no doubt picked up on the CCTV from there.

Still looking for the 2am one. 

Â