Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

On 31/07/2017 at 22:41, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Honestly first day out, performance is utterly irrelevant. Let's just get the points in the bag and go from there. 

Please and thanks. 

Agreed.  I'll take a nervy 3-0.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Well, I agree we should be winning.

But "convincingly against rubbish like Hull" is a bit far. They've come down from the Prem. I think they'll be amongst the strongest teams in the league this season (although not in the top 4 or 5)

I don't. All their best players  have left and the owner is not interested. They are in free fall.

• Like 1

Buzzing for this.

2-0 villa, Chester to score early from a corner as they'll be too busy marking Terry. We'll concede possession but they'll never look like breaking the defence. Then with 10 minutes to go and we're starting to look nervy, Elmohadamy will lead a counter attack and put gabby clear. He'll miss first time but then put in the rebound.

• Like 1

I see on the official site that kick off is August the 4th at 2:30 pm59848952c9f43_Hullfixture.PNG.0ff367bea33a8b10cf93332e37ba9c78.PNG

So we should have about 20 minutes to go now...anyone know the score?....it seems quieter on here than usual when the Villa are playing...

Regards

Del

20 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I see on the official site that kick off is August the 4th at 2:30 pm59848952c9f43_Hullfixture.PNG.0ff367bea33a8b10cf93332e37ba9c78.PNG

So we should have about 20 minutes to go now...anyone know the score?....it seems quieter on here than usual when the Villa are playing...

Regards

Del

God dammit I missed the game :(

• Like 1

2-1 to Villa, nervy, tense... late winner. 

Regardless, really looking forward to first match. Feel the jigsaw is incomplete as ever, but surely not far off at all. Still, like a kid on Christmas Eve, excited and hopefully Santa delivers 3 points tomorrow. UTV