Arminia Bielefeld a 25th July

limpid

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

Sorry to hear Denis, but maybe your next opportunity will be in a few years against Dortmund in the Champions League :) 

That would be great. I don't like Dortmund (I like Bayern), but the athmosphere would be great. First step first though.

It will be hard enough to get promoted and stay in the PL. And you see with Everton and West Ham. Even if they buy in great players, they are still not good enough to reach the CL.

It's as hard as never to reach it sadly. But for neutrals the fight for the CL places in the PL is spactacular.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/07/26/free-tickets-for-fans-affected-in-germany

Aston Villa is pleased to announce that fans who travelled to Germany for the game with Arminia Bielefeld can claim a free ticket for the weekend Watford match.

We face the Hornets in the Graham Taylor tribute match on Saturday, kick-off 3pm.

As a gesture from the club, fans who can provide travel documents for their German trip – either flight boarding pass or embarkment documents from a ferry crossing from July 25 onwards - can take up the offer of a free ticket.

Supporters wishing to take up this offer should present these, along with their passport, at the Villa Park ticket office before a 1pm deadline on Saturday to exchange for their complimentary ticket for the weekend game with the Hornets. 

We acknowledge the expense fans will have gone to in following the team to Germany and the disappointment from the match being cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch.

Chief Executive Keith Wyness said: "We wanted to acknowledge our supporters who travelled to Germany and were planning on attending the match on Tuesday evening. 

"I'm aware many were either en route or preparing to travel and we wanted to say thanks for their unstinting support of the team.”

Â