Tickets

rodders0223

On 30/07/2017 at 19:39, villan-scott said:

Just looked online to buy some tickets on pay day tomorrow. Looks like it's going to be a healthy attendance. Not much availability in most sections. 

Upper trinity still to be closed though? I think 30,000 would be a good crowd given the ticket issues, holiday and being on Sky. 

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Upper trinity still to be closed though? I think 30,000 would be a good crowd given the ticket issues, holiday and being on Sky. 

Yeah the top tier is still closed. Only likely to be opened for Blues again I imagine. 

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Yeah the top tier is still closed. Only likely to be opened for Blues again I imagine. 

You just  can't predict crowds at Villa. Our biggest crowd last season was versus Burton. We also got nearly 35,000 midweek v Huddersfield.  If we play well and are going towards promotion, we could easily be getting 35,000+ for the last 5 odd home games. 

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You just  can't predict crowds at Villa. Our biggest crowd last season was versus Burton. We also got nearly 35,000 midweek v Huddersfield.  If we play well and are going towards promotion, we could easily be getting 35,000+ for the last 5 odd home games. 

If we are going for promotion we will be around 40k and they will need to open the upper trinity. Hull will bring 2k max on Saturday. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

If we are going for promotion we will be around 40k and they will need to open the upper trinity. Hull will bring 2k max on Saturday. 

I agree if we have a good start and are in the top 3 come end of September then with the top of Trinity shut we would be selling out every game and having to open it. This whole place is ready to take off if we get off to a good start.

As of yesterday Hull had sold 1k of a 2k allocation. I doubt they will bring anymore than about 1400.

On 8/3/2017 at 21:26, villan-scott said:

Bumper crowd expected. Good news. 

Wouldn't really class 30k on opening day as a "bumper crowd" personally.

Out of interest what is our reduced capacity with upper trinity closed?

Â