Tickets

rodders0223

On 7/21/2017 at 09:25, wilko154 said:

The club tweeted that they would be on sale early next week.

Bit of a shambles really...

So if you're not a ST holder, you can't buy a ticket yet?

It's ridiculous, it's going to just be season ticket holders... you'd think we'd want to get these on sale and make the most of the enthusiasm for the new season. I usually got to the first three or four home games, then a couple more through the season. 

35 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Is this likely to go on general sale?

Would imagine it will go straight to fans with a booking history, bit of a joke this season, still waiting for Cardiff and Reading away, they're only 3 weeks away.

Edited by limpid
re-format

I called the ticket office yesterday Monday, and they were just about to release them at 1700 yesterday.....looked now and they are on sale. Yes I agree it seems very late in the day.

I want to go to the Colchester game (I only live 45 mins away) no tickets yet for non season tickete holders like me. Hoping that there will be a few left...

All the best

Del

bah it's that time of year again where you realise that you have changed computers, have no old login info saved and have to try and find something with your old client ref no on it :/

I swear i have about 6 accounts now after giving up trying to find it in the past.

Would be much better if they just used the same login for avfc/avtv/shop & tickets

• Like 1

On 26/07/2017 at 17:04, LakotaDakota said:

bah it's that time of year again where you realise that you have changed computers, have no old login info saved and have to try and find something with your old client ref no on it :/

I swear i have about 6 accounts now after giving up trying to find it in the past.

Would be much better if they just used the same login for avfc/avtv/shop & tickets

Some browsers allow you to create an account and when you're logged in it saves your details no matter which computer you use e.g. Chrome. Even remembers all your favourites and add ons. 

7 hours ago, avfc456 said:

Someone said to me earlier we have only sold 25000 tickets? Can't be right surely first game and all? 

I don't know an exact figure, but that seems unlikely. I booked tickets yesterday afternoon and there was very little availability in the Trinity and Holte, struggled to get 2 tickets together. Didn't check the Doug Ellis or North Stand availability. 

Â