NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

I have set the draft to 20:30 on the Monday after pre-season.  Obviously plenty time to change, so what would everyone prefer.

Open to chopping and changing the team numbers to get Bernie in and also the roster sizes etc if needs be.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 16:13, kkr said:

I have set the draft to 20:30 on the Monday after pre-season.  Obviously plenty time to change, so what would everyone prefer.

Open to chopping and changing the team numbers to get Bernie in and also the roster sizes etc if needs be.

Fine for me

IIRC, Asgards Giants or "Dan"  was a friend of Tubby's and not a VT'er as such so maybe just a straight swap between Bernies and Dan if we don't hear back from him ?

I have sent Tubby a PM asking if he's returning.

30 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Any support for ...

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

WR

TE

FLEX RB/WR/TE

D/ST

K

6 BENCH

I would be but if we end up with more teams than last season the waiver options are going to be scarce. May encourage more trades though.

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I would be but if we end up with more teams than last season the waiver options are going to be scarce. May encourage more trades though.

It would be the same for everyone . I played in a 16 team league last year and it was still pretty much the same names on the waiver wire that were on our 14 team waiver wire. 

It looks like we will have 14 FWIW.

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It would be the same for everyone . I played in a 16 team league last year and it was still pretty much the same names on the waiver wire that were on our 14 team waiver wire. 

It looks like we will have 14 FWIW.

I'm all for trying something different. Count me in.

On 20/08/2017 at 11:37, Brumerican said:

Any support for ...

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

WR

TE

FLEX RB/WR/TE

D/ST

K

6 BENCH

If we are playing the same scoring, i think we should do same team positions and size. That Flex will always be a RB if allowed and will just make RBs even more demanded/scarce 

• Like 1