NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

Swear I've missed out on pretty much all my waiver targets this year! My season is pretty much done for, no chance me winning out. The tank is on! 

I was going to say the same earlier.

Does the transaction order go by the exact time it was placed?

for example, Rhys managed to get both Perine and Burkhead and I think he managed to get the latter because my claim for Kansas City came after his which meant that I moved back behind him in the queue. I'm thinking that his Burkhead one was processed before mine because he placed it earlier than I did my Kansas City one?

Also, does anyone play in leagues with FAB? Could be something to try next year....

Edited by sexbelowsound

Frustrating because I've really been that active on waivers either. 

Yeah, it's always important to order your claims correctly. Not sure if the order changes after the first claim or just ever waiver window. Probably the latter if Rhys got both.

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

I was going to say the same earlier.

Does the transaction order go by the exact time it was placed?

for example, Rhys managed to get both Perine and Burkhead and I think he managed to get the latter because my claim for Kansas City came after his which meant that I moved back behind him in the queue. I'm thinking that his Burkhead one was processed before mine because he placed it earlier than I did my Kansas City one?

Also, does anyone play in leagues with FAB? Could be something to try next year....

Everyone puts in their claims

WW spot 1 goes and either makes no claim staying WW1 or picks up who he wants and then goes to the back of the queue (WW14)

then number 2 goes, same as above unless his first choice was taken by someone before him, then it goes on to his second chocie if he has one and so on.

your claim priority is by the order you put forward a claim, unless you "change priority".

The time of when teams make a claim has no bearing on who gets who. Only the teams spot in the queue and their priority of claims effect it.

In the above scenario, presuming you made claims for Perine and Burkhead what happened is following:

Rhys had priority: 1: Burkhead 2: Perine

You had Priority either: 

a) 1 Burkhead 2: Kansas 3: Perine

or 

b ) 1 Kansas 2:Burkhead 3:Perine

or

c) 1: Kansas, 2: Perine 3: Burkhead

But basically Rhys was always getting burkhead over you. You then priorotized (possibly by accident) Kansas over Perine so took them next, leaving Rhys to then get perine

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zak said:

Everyone puts in their claims

WW spot 1 goes and either makes no claim staying WW1 or picks up who he wants and then goes to the back of the queue (WW14)

then number 2 goes, same as above unless his first choice was taken by someone before him, then it goes on to his second chocie if he has one and so on.

your claim priority is by the order you put forward a claim, unless you "change priority".

The time of when teams make a claim has no bearing on who gets who. Only the teams spot in the queue and their priority of claims effect it.

In the above scenario, presuming you made claims for Perine and Burkhead what happened is following:

Rhys had priority: 1: Burkhead 2: Perine

You had Priority either: 

a) 1 Burkhead 2: Kansas 3: Perine

or 

b ) 1 Kansas 2:Burkhead 3:Perine

or

c) 1: Kansas, 2: Perine 3: Burkhead

But basically Rhys was always getting burkhead over you. You then priorotized (possibly by accident) Kansas over Perine so took them next, leaving Rhys to then get perine

I get you, Although I was never in for Burkhead. My number 1 claim was Kansas and then second was Perine.

His Burkhead one was processed before my Kansas one which meant by the time the Perine one was done I was further back in the queue than him.

Not an issue, just wondered how it was calculated.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

I get you, Although I was never in for Burkhead. My number 1 claim was Kansas and then second was Perine.

His Burkhead one was processed before my Kansas one which meant by the time the Perine one was done I was further back in the queue than him.

Not an issue, just wondered how it was calculated.

ah, but yeah if he was Waiver spot 1 and you were 2,  he would go to 14 after his pick but then your pick would put you 14 and bump him up to 13, again one in front of you again.

Who knows, if you had gone perine number 1, and Kansas number 2, you may have got them both ;)

4 hours ago, Milfner said:

Swear I've missed out on pretty much all my waiver targets this year! My season is pretty much done for, no chance me winning out. The tank is on! 

I think I have only used waivers 2 times this season. I usually just wait until Wednesday morning and go through the dregs of FA guys.

20 minutes ago, zak said:

ah, but yeah if he was Waiver spot 1 and you were 2,  he would go to 14 after his pick but then your pick would put you 14 and bump him up to 13, again one in front of you again.

Who knows, if you had gone perine number 1, and Kansas number 2, you may have got them both ;)

Yeah, that's whats happened. His Burkhead claim was processed first, then my Kansas one which meant by the time the Perine was done I was behind him in the waiver priority.

That's why I wondered if they were processed based on the time they were put in or if it's just random. 

I'm sure I could have tbh. I might not even be starting Kansas either! If Dallas O line are back healthy then I will, If it's the same people in as last week then I might roll out Phillie. Dak was running for his life last week!

My week 15/playoff lineup is looking like this :

QB- A. Rodgers

WR- A. Brown

WR- D. Bryant

RB- C.J. Anderson

RB- M.Lynch

TE- K. Rudolph

W/T- Demaryius Thomas

K- J. Tucker

DEF- LAR

This team looks pretty good to me, if slightly weak RB game. I'll take my chances, just gotta hope for no more injuries!

FFS! Watched Red Zone for the early games and was flying by the end of them. Woke up to see the Pats had demolished the Raiders and thought "Well Gronk must have done well then".

No. Brady went balls deep and my supposedly better players did **** all again. I also seem to have a knack of picking a kicker that either loses me points or gets zero points.

Season over.

21 hours ago, Milfner said:

Need 21 combined from Julio and Hooper to beat Maq, should be done! 

Or not. Falcons put up 34 and Julio can’t hit his projection against a Sherman & Chancellor-less Seahawks secondary. This season has been cursed ffs 

• Like 1