NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

Fair play to you. I'd been trying to get Crabtree all season until I got Cooper (although i'd still rather have Crabtree I think). Their run in into the playoffs is tidy.

New England, Denver, NYG, Kansas City, Dallas and then Phillie and the Chargers in the playoffs.

Kelce as well. All of his games remaining, except one, this season are against teams in the top 10 for points given to the TE.

Yeah I'd say Rhys comes out on top of that trade. Not so much so as it's classed unfair, but its one of those trades where you can see who the winner is, BUT it's a trade that's going through for team needs so I'll let it pass ;)

56 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Yeah I'd say Rhys comes out on top of that trade. Not so much so as it's classed unfair, but its one of those trades where you can see who the winner is, BUT it's a trade that's going through for team needs so I'll let it pass ;)

I think we should all just be a bunch of door knobs and veto it. :P 

i think it worked out okay for me. i essentially managed to get two primary passing targets (with clay off waivers)  to replace kelce (on his bye anyways), and mckinnon for crabtree which is in isolation is probably weighted in my favour imo.

worked out well for both.

I'm also on the lookout for a qb before the deadline.

Edited by abdomlahor

Just had a scroll through my next matchups. Looks like I've got 4 winnable games.

What I found interesting though is that the game thinks I have a 1% chance of losing my first game in the playoff rounds to a none existent team with no players. Love the confidence Yahoo. :crylaugh: