Glenn Whelan

Jareth

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Honestly, I wouldn't have backed any of them on the pitch tonight to score that. Still one of the most bizarre things I've seen.

Really? McGinn, Bolasie, Hourihane? Whelan wouldn't have been in my first five to take it!

42 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

He should of blasted it straight down the middle.

Totally agree.

43 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I would have put it in the top corner.

No idea of your footballing ability but would you really have done this?

59 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

He should of blasted it straight down the middle.  I would have put it in the top corner.

I would have done a Panenka but just before it crossed the line I would have sprinted after the ball to head it in

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Glenn Whelan kicks other players, not the ball. 

I'd have said "Glenn, stop it." and then taken the ball off him.  

Then, as I was about to take the peno, pull my Johnson just out of my shorts and give the goalie the eye.  He would have instantly fallen in love with me, and allowed me to score.

But I'd be so happy that he loved me, I'd have just blasted it over the bar and ran to him and started having mad, angry anal sex with him whilst staring at all the rass-clarts in the Holte shouting hate at me. 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, fifamad said:

This. Have never rated him, woeful player.

I dont like the way he chews gum. I think i've mentioned before that I hate gum chewing footballers and he is the worst gum chewer i know. Stupid gum chewing Glenn Whelan chewing gum and missing penalties ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

You could've had a swing at it with your 1 wood and you'd have got more power behind it than Whelan managed.

Were you the bloke in that alley in Stevenage a couple of years ago?  

It was dark, but oh boy did he feel the force. 

13 hours ago, supermon said:

Cant be too angry at Whelan, he had the minerals to take the penalty, you score some you miss some.

It happens to the best of players. 

He had the minerals to take it. Just not the brains to make someone else take it. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I have no issues with Whelen missing the penalty, it happens. But what is a disgrace is that he was the only one to have the balls to step up and have a go. Doesn't put the likes of Bolaise, and particularly Grealish in very good light at all. Attacking players should be taking the responsibility especially one who comes in as a £70k a week player or another who is supposed to be the local boy, big star talisman. Worrying.

• Like 2

Â