Post-update gremlins

BOF

Question

Just now, blandy said:

It's a screenshot of this page. I don't understand what else you need a screenshot of, Simon to see if "the site does /does not fit the entire screen?"

There were two faults that Chewie reported. One was that some of the text in the header of a message is overflowing out of the header box. The other was that the site seemed very narrow. I was asking (him) if both were fixed now.

Thanks for confirming that the site is now wider - but if the text still overflowing?

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

I'm amazed at the size of the text on your device

I've set it to be bigger so it's easier to read, due to being long sighted - it's set to the mid-range. if you need me to screenshot a small text version, let me know.

Got another issue with the site on iPhone @limpid - looks like it has gone from one extreme to the other (all post update). Before the site was quite zoomed out, you could see a border and had a margin from the edge of the screen and now it is too zoomed in - no margin. Visually, it's not quite right yet....

Edited by Tayls
On 21/07/2017 at 18:14, Tegis said:

Is it possible to remove the new popup when you want to mark a forum read? It doesn't appear when you click on the "forum-logo" though, only from within the forum in question.

Bip92h7.png

Not exactly a fault but a slight annoyance

Nooo! Leave it! I've been wanting an 'are you sure?' on this for ages, as I often hit the ' mark as read' option by mistake, and it was annoying me. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Nooo! Leave it! I've been wanting an 'are you sure?' on this for ages, as I often hit the ' mark as read' option by mistake, and it was annoying me. 

Yep, keep the Moon-man happy, I've already gotten used to pushing the forum-logos instead. B)