Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Bruce gone and this guy still hoofs the ball every chance he gets.

Some players cannot change i guess

Some of the players are simply not good enough.....you don't have to have days like this to see it......and you don't have to have a change of manager to see it.

it sounds like energy levels, but we need players who can cope with that.

consistency is a crucial ingredient in a players make up.....despite the carping on about how good the squad is and the resources we have.....other teams have better.

simple as that.

We need to deal in Jan and bring in better than what we have.

I fear we need more than we think we do.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

He's a poor player. Plays in slow motion. Very limited. The only thing he ever really had was the odd good whipped in cross. Get rid.

See no reason why Bree makes way for Elphick either. But thats another debate.

Never been a winger as can’t beat a man. Never been a full back as can’t defend. His one attribute is a decent cross from deep, and he hasn’t been doing that recently. I haven’t seen today’s performance and it could be an unlucky OG which happen, but I’m guessing it was more to do with awful positioning. Needs to go asap 

get rid. cost us points in all 3 of our latest games and in games before that. how we still do not have a decent FB after being so overloaded in that position over the last couple of years is absolutely unbelievable.

TBF to Elmo, he is normally quite a solid player, but he is just coming to the end of his career. He shouldn't be in our 1st team, im sure DS would like to replace about 4 or 5 of the team who played today, Elmo being one.

Lets see who he brings in Jan, but I must admit I was perplexed by the decision to let De Laet go tbh

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Some of the players are simply not good enough.....you don't have to have days like this to see it......and you don't have to have a change of manager to see it.

it sounds like energy levels, but we need players who can cope with that.

consistency is a crucial ingredient in a players make up.....despite the carping on about how good the squad is and the resources we have.....other teams have better.

simple as that.

We need to deal in Jan and bring in better than what we have.

I fear we need more than we think we do.

I'm not sure what you mean. Besides the loans we have 2 decent players and another few barely above mediocre

Edited by Kiwivillan

Â