Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Bit harsh, he wasn't front and centre but I thought he played pretty well, that nutmeg and turn in the second half was sublime. 

Yep. Played well, consistently stretched them and got an assist. 

That'll do. 

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Now that it looks like we might be getting Snodgrass, can AE play RB?

Just a thought that he could push Hutton out the team if he can.

I was thinking this would almost definitely happen. He played behind Snodgrass at Hull. And Hutton now becomes fourth choice RB!

Sorry but I do not think I've seen such a shocking collection of 'crosses' in my entire life. If they weren't going into their keepers hands they were finding a Bristol City shirt. What a terrible display of absolutely zero quality. Has to be dropped, he does nothing going forward.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Don't get the criticism really.

Covered well defensively when Bree was caught out of position on a couple of occasions. Constantly showing for the ball and attempting to get crosses in. End product lacked, but otherwise pretty solid IMO. 

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don't get the criticism really.

Covered well defensively when Bree was caught out of position on a couple of occasions. Constantly showing for the ball and attempting to get crosses in. End product lacked, but otherwise pretty solid IMO. 

I'd say that the criticism was the end product, to be fair. He wasn't awful by any stretch but didn't have a good game either. 

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I'd say that the criticism was the end product, to be fair. He wasn't awful by any stretch but didn't have a good game either. 

He'd have had a goal of Hourihane's (incredibly easy to make) ball was better. I think he did alright.

I'd probably play Adomah more often out wide, but no problem having El Mohammady there. 

Don't think he was disastrous tonight but I'd certainly have brought on Sdomah after about 60 mins. Albert is clearly fit and clearly the better player IMO. Not sure what area Elmo is better in other than being pretty good for a RW at flicking it on.

Â