Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

I can see a new horizon underneath the brummie sky

He'll send his crosses flying higher and higher 

Gonna be our man in motion

All we need is half of a game

Take us to promotion because our Elmo's fire

• Thanks 1

Good to see he played well but just as I don't want to slate the players when they look poor in a friendly, I also prefer not to get excited when they look good.  I felt Elmo was a very good signing before today so didn't need to see a good performance in a friendly to confirm that. 

Need to see him deliver when it counts.

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I really didn't understand the resistance to this signing among some on here. This game is all about levels, he didn't at all look out of place in the premier league, so it should follow that he'll be at least 'good' at Championship level. On top of that he cost virtually nothing.

I couldn't get my head around this either and how some fans said Bree was better.  Made no sense.  Glad we have him.

What's all this? Your all mad. Everybody knows this is an underwhelming signing, he's a terrible player and despite 2 previous promotions from this league and 160 odd Premier league appearances he's a waste of money and will be a disaster. 

Leave it out you lot! 

Thing that I noticed most about him is that he doesn't mess about and is very direct and likes to get the ball across early and Hogan seemed to instantly benefit. I was also surprised how good he was in the air in terms of winning flick ons.

Edited by markavfc40

Â