Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

37 minutes ago, sne said:

Said it earlier but as long as we manage to flog Bacuna, Richards and Hutton I have no issue with this signing.

After all it was inevitable. Still reeling from the chock of us not signing Huddlestone thou.

I think Hutton wil go, the other two not a chance.

Welcome Elmo. 

A Hull legend according to a Facebook poster on our official page - 

'If the word " LEGEND " means anything for The tigers fans , so :the most apps for a player in hull histroy in primer league ➡HIMfirst goal for hull in a European tournament ➡ HimHelped the club to reach the only FA cup final ➡HIMloyel to the club and helped to promote the club not once but twice ➡ Himthe craziest dancer in Hull history ➡Himgood bye legend,  good bye ELMOHAMADY ❤'

I want to see a dance off between Kodjia, Adomah and Elmo. 

P.S that's not my spelling or grammar...

Edited by villan-scott
Clarification on my ability to navigate the English written word.

For me, the worst thing about this transfer is people calling him a right back and declaring we're going to a 5-3-2 formation based on one signing. Think he'll provide good competition for Adomah on the right wing and Bjarnason will compete with Green on the left. Looking forward to seeing him play for us a few times and making my own mind up on how good he is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lmarsha_926 said:

Yet people think he cannot cross

Yes but this doesn't fit people's pre-conceived idea of a player they know little about. And they can't moan about this fact so therefore not interested!

Thoroughly whelmed.

We lack width (Gabby aside) but Adomah and Green should be starting ahead of him. I guess he's a useful option for a low fee.

Yeh it made me chuckle when I read comments yesterday that he can't cross a ball.

People are so quick to talk about a player they have never properly watched.

He's a fantastic crosser of the ball, something which we are notoriously shit at.

• Like 4

Think people believe he is a shit crosser because when we've played Hull in the past we've had 'decent' (in the loosest sense of the word) full backs applying pressure.

Don't think he'll be under the same kind of pressure in our games this season, so should - with some luck - be a useful weapon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

and now to coach those crossing statistics out of him

To be honest in this case especially, that nuance falls flat.

His best years have actually been with Bruce.

Somewhere here the stats for those seasons are posted and they are outstanding.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be honest in this case especially, that nuance falls flat.

His best years have actually been with Bruce.

Somewhere here the stats for those seasons are posted and they are outstanding.

That means if he flops there is one thing left to blame. 

Thr Villa curse!!!

• Like 1

Â