Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

That's true.

But they are Pro's and they have to make it somewhere else....there is personal pride.....I think some of them would throw the towel in at the slightest thing.

Agree and I don’t think they have. I just doubt there would be a great atmosphere at any workplace when half the workforce were unsure of their futures. 

12 hours ago, villa89 said:

I can't believe we are stuck with this clown for another season. I was hoping his contract was up this summer.

Maybe he'll make his way to Sheffield Wednesday in the transfer window?

• Haha 1

On 18/02/2019 at 15:39, Vive_La_Villa said:

Agree and I don’t think they have. I just doubt there would be a great atmosphere at any workplace when half the workforce were unsure of their futures. 

Well they have created the uncertainty.

• Thanks 1

Were one of our better players against West Brom.

But i guess for most fans on here he symbolize Steve Bruce so it won't matter how he plays he will always get more stick than others.

I thought he played well, should of had an assist for Tammy.

On 19/02/2019 at 09:50, villa89 said:

I can't believe we are stuck with this clown for another season. I was hoping his contract was up this summer.

Put it out there that he can go on the cheap, surely a club will come knocking. Think he would do ok at the next league down but not the championship where its well and truly shown that many of our players don't seem to want competition, well that's what it looks like anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

He always seemed to have some trusting issues with Nyland in goal. Resulting in him taking strange decisions he normally doesn't make.

Seem much more relaxed with Steer in goal. Long may it continue, rate him higher than Hutton.

Edited by villalad21

11 hours ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

Not a fan but that was one of the finest passes I have witnessed at VP. Pinpoint accuracy and the correct pace on the ball whilst traveling at speed.  Exceptional!

Blimey, you been to VP much?!

Very nice cross I agree. But free man, no pressure on him and loads of space to hit into.

Weird player Elmo. His position doesn't exist much in the game any more in the top few divisions. He's a right midfielder in a 4-4-2, and can have a bash at most other roles down the right side, with mixed results.

On 03/03/2019 at 12:22, rodders0223 said:

He is alright when he doesn't have any defending to do. Not being a hater, it is just true.

True, he's definitely far more effective as a wing back and when we're on the front foot but that's fine for the price we got him for. Horses for courses. I really enjoyed watching him and Snodgrass linking up last season tbf. 

Â