Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

I don’t think he’s very good. But is an ok choice for a squad player. Could do his job as an rb or rm. If we would depend on him as a winger then our squad is really questionable. But we still have El Ghazi, Adomah, Green and Kodjia who could fill that area.

2 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think he’s very good. But is an ok choice for a squad player. Could do his job as an rb or rm. If we would depend on him as a winger then our squad is really questionable. But we still have El Ghazi, Adomah, Green and Kodjia who could fill that area.

Never have understood the belief that a “ not very good player” is okay as a squad player. Unless you want a “ not very good” squad. If they aren’t very good....get rid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, meregreen said:

Never have understood the belief that a “ not very good player” is okay as a squad player. Unless you want a “ not very good” squad. If they aren’t very good....get rid.

Well thats because he’s already here. We can’t just go out there and buy a full squad. Sometimes squad player who could fill two positions is better than having another average player who plays on only one position. I’d prefer to have Elmo over Hutton if we got a left back. Although that would depend on a lot of variables as will Adomah stay....etc

In our position we can’t have a squad full of good players. Even for first team players, we can’t have all of them top players. Some would be average, let alone squad players.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't understand how you can be consistenly shit at crossing when it should be one of the trademarks of a wingback or winger. It just baffles me how bad both Elmohamady and Adomah are. Im almost 47 and Im a whole lot better at crossing than these two buffoons 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Taxahunter said:

I can't understand how you can be consistenly shit at crossing when it should be one of the trademarks of a wingback or winger. It just baffles me how bad both Elmohamady and Adomah are. Im almost 47 and Im a whole lot better at crossing than these two buffoons 

I too think its very strange, how we can't identify any kind of improvement with things like this.

I do honestly wonder what they do at BMH.

It was there for all to see, with Jack after his kidney injury......But no other player ever shows any sign of improvement, individually.

Elmo is just a symptom of it all as opposed to just an example......I see no improvement in any of our players.....you would think they would be working day and night with extra training to get their play to an acceptable level.

I don't feel all is well at BMH....but i could be wrong.( I hope)

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

You keep saying something stuff like this TRO, do you know anything, spoke to anyone at the club? Or just an assumption?

No, Its pure gut feel....But did pick up on Saturday, someone who spoke to someone very close to things and said Kodjia doesn't want to be here.

I get its more than him too.....losing too many games causes things like this too, players struggling,looking at others to blame.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

No, Its pure gut feel....But did pick up on Saturday, someone who spoke to someone very close to things and said Kodjia doesn't want to be here.

I get its more than him too.....losing too many games causes things like this too, players struggling,looking at others to blame.

When half the team know they have no future at the club, crowd on are their backs and we can’t even buy a win, it’s impossible to have unity. 

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When half the team know they have no future at the club, crowd on are their backs and we can’t even buy a win, it’s impossible to have unity. 

That's true.

But they are Pro's and they have to make it somewhere else....there is personal pride.....I think some of them would throw the towel in at the slightest thing.

Â