Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

He messed up a couple of cut backs in good positions. But he actually had the legs to get in those positions as Adomah was f**ked.

Apart from that I don’t know what he did wrong and I don’t understand the reaction on here. 

The whole team sat deep and started making mistakes so it’s Elmos fault ? 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He messed up a couple of cut backs in good positions. But he actually had the legs to get in those positions as Adomah was f**ked.

Apart from that I don’t know what he did wrong and I don’t understand the reaction on here. 

within minutes of him coming on we went from comfortable to being overloaded out wide like crazy. he wasnt interested.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

within minutes of him coming on we went from comfortable to being overloaded out wide like crazy. he wasnt interested.

You must be right considering the reaction. But it seemed to me the whole team had dropped off too much and were inviting pressure.

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What was the theory bringing him on? 

My thoughts from the Smith Thread.

Adomah was gash, McGinn and Tammy were making good runs into the middle crying out for early delivery and Hutton was his normal wondering self. I'm not a fan of Elmo but I thought it was a sensible move. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Thought he was excellent when he came on.

The art of trolling requires at least a little bit of subtlety. You're not even trying to hide it now. 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Offered no overlap which had been our main outlet all game. Meant Hutton breaking forward had zero options when previously adomah made runs to receive the ball or take a player with him allowing the ball to continue going forwards

I’m really confused. I watched the game and now Just watched highlights and all 3 of their chances came from either a long ball or an attack down the opposite side. 

He did a fantastic dummy which set up Abraham for a complete sitter which some how he missed. 

I really don’t get the hatred.

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

Offered no overlap which had been our main outlet all game. Meant Hutton breaking forward had zero options when previously adomah made runs to receive the ball or take a player with him allowing the ball to continue going forwards

How did he get so far forward twice when he messed up his pull back then? Also what was he doing in the box when he did that dummy to setup Abraham. 

I don’t think he is very good but the scapegoating on here is beyond a joke.

• Like 1

Â