Live Pre Season YouTube

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Impressed by this. When done Villa

Well let's see. In the past their attempts to live stream pre-season games have been disastrous. Fingers crossed they won't manage to f^c* it up.

At the end I had both matches running and just scrolled up and down depending on what was happening. Quite bizarre watching 2 Villa games live concurrently. 

Went to Telford & skimmed through the kiddie game when i got back(also rewatched the goals from the telford game), Surprisingly smooth operation all round, Good quality, ability to rewind and professional commentary.

Considering the grounds they were broadcastiong from aren't exactly equipped to premier league standards it was very impressive

I presume therefore that the friendlies not being shown on Youtube, ie. Nuneaton Town this Friday, are going to be the kids with no first team presence...?

On 13/07/2017 at 11:29, hogso said:

I presume therefore that the friendlies not being shown on Youtube, ie. Nuneaton Town this Friday, are going to be the kids with no first team presence...?

Considering we lost 6-0 I think you are right :)

10 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Can you watch them after or are they only there live? 

The 3 games shown so far are still there in full on youtube, You'll need to skip to 30 seconds or so for the video to start and halftime there is a 15 minute still screen so obviously skip that

• Like 1

Â