Olof Mellberg

Wezbid

I'm after some assistance if possible, please. For a few years I've been using the fantasy football team name of Mellberg's Beard. It's alright but I'm hoping you guys can come up with something better and punnier. 

Mellberg only please. 

Thanks you kind souls. 

• 4 years later...
3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Criminal that this thread is 4 years old and not even of page one yet. 

One of my favourite ever Villa players. 

Well there is also this thread so might be why.

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Course there is... 

Do they need merging? 

The other one is about Swedish football as a whole and not just Mellberg so maybe not. But most of the Mellberg stuff gets posted there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/07/2017 at 22:09, Wezbid said:

I'm after some assistance if possible, please. For a few years I've been using the fantasy football team name of Mellberg's Beard. It's alright but I'm hoping you guys can come up with something better and punnier. 

Mellberg only please. 

Thanks you kind souls. 

Am I the only one wanting to know what this dudes fantasy football team name is 4 years after he posted this?

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

Am I the only one wanting to know what this dudes fantasy football team name is 4 years after he posted this?

Still going strong my friend! Unlike Rose, on the Titanic, I never let go. 

8g2sEku.jpg

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 19:43, sne said:

Got a new job as a studio expert on Swedish telly for the CL games on C More this season.

Thanks Sne! 

Good luck to him. He has a lot more in his locker than punditry! I hope to see him back in coaching / management after his stint. Obv he's will be welcome back at Villa anytime! 

Ps: source Wikipedia:

C More Entertainment AB is a pay television company that previously operated as Canal+. It targets Nordic countries and has a separate channel in Sweden (C More Film)

I hope they pay him well. 

And fair play to Wezbid's commitment! The Mellberg love is strong.

• Like 1

I honestly think the guy will be back with us in some way in the future. Has his badges, coaching and management experience, has an international rep, was respected as a pro and a person off the pitch, is an ideal role model for young players. Has love for the club, reciprocated massively by many, I could list many more positives but we all know them.

Add the bulk of that up, he is part of the tapestry of this club and I think, more than hope, that he will be back. Any club needs that array of skill, professionalism, character in a coach and if it's for us, that sort of intrinsic bond with an employer. He'll be back. No ITK here though!  

@StewieGriffin fair play mate, he is absolutely f----d if I get near him, not for any man love, but a bit:

image.png.8412ac033f5553b167dc4bfc34215895.png

Â