Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

10 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Draft site is live. https://draft.premierleague.com/

Have set up a league to test, gives option for Classic or Head to Head. Preference? Assume head to head.

Also gives choice of pick time limit, default 90 secs. With 16 teams that's a 6 hour draft max! May want to reduce that.

League code is 1698-747 if happy to use this one.

Just use your one. I've joined.

Edited by sexbelowsound

On 18/07/2017 at 08:40, sexbelowsound said:

Everyone who is has asked to join so far is in.

Once I can set up the league i'll let you all know. I think we should run the draft as close to the 11th August as we can. As the league is head to head if you can't commit to the draft or creating an auto pick list I think it would be best for all concerned if you drop out. We'll obviously try and make the draft time as accessible for as many on the list as we can but obviously it might not suit all.

I've added what days and times people can do to the first post. Anyone else who wants to throw out times and dates that are best for them please do.

You missed my not being able to do Wednesday at all, do a double so not a chance that day, which is the day it's been set up for at the moment. 

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

You missed my not being able to do Wednesday at all, do a double so not a chance that day, which is the day it's been set up for at the moment. 

I haven't set the draft mate. @tomsky_11 has set up the league so hopefully he see's this so we can get everyone involved.

Not sure about a four hour draft starting at 9pm on a work night as finishing at 1am is too late. I'll be there for the start but will then auto draft after 11pm at the latest.

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Not sure about a four hour draft starting at 9pm on a work night as finishing at 1am is too late. I'll be there for the start but will then auto draft after 11pm at the latest.

It'll only take 4 hours if everyone uses their full 90 seconds. I doubt that will happen.

Togga popped up as a sponsored tweet on my timeline over the weekend, advertising something that looke dlike it worked in conjunction with the official Premier League version.

I didn't investigate exactly what it was, but I wonder if they've thrown in the towel.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Togga popped up as a sponsored tweet on my timeline over the weekend, advertising something that looke dlike it worked in conjunction with the official Premier League version.

I didn't investigate exactly what it was, but I wonder if they've thrown in the towel.

I wondered that but seems their site is still up. If anyone is using it they are insane or American.

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

I would be up for this if anyone drops out.

Well 9 of the provisional 16 have joined so far.

Think the 9 in are me, SBS, Lancs, RDS, Hanoi, Trent, Rhys, Stevo? LP?

That leaves @NurembergVillan, @hogso (though can't see them post in this thread, but @Hornso did. Are they the same person?!), @chappy, @maqroll, @StefanAVFC, @DK82 & @villaluke. You all still in? https://draft.premierleague.com/  and league code is 1698-747.

Also, anyone not good with the revised draft time of 9pm Tuesday 8th Aug?

24 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Well 9 of the provisional 16 have joined so far.

Think the 9 in are me, SBS, Lancs, RDS, Hanoi, Trent, Rhys, Stevo? LP?

That leaves @NurembergVillan, @hogso (though can't see them post in this thread, but @Hornso did. Are they the same person?!), @chappy, @maqroll, @StefanAVFC, @DK82 & @villaluke. You all still in? https://draft.premierleague.com/  and league code is 1698-747.

Also, anyone not good with the revised draft time of 9pm Tuesday 8th Aug?

I joined. I'm the Olof's beard team.

I've joined. I'm away though and pretty sure I'll be unavailable for the draft as I think we will be travelling at the time. Happy to make an extensive auto pick list though as I know which order I'd go for players in.