Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Sorry, if it's a live draft count me out. Best to have someone in roughly the same time zone. Happy drafting!

It is, but you can preset a pick list if you can't make draft and each pick you'll auto select the highest available player on your list

On 14/07/2017 at 19:26, tomsky_11 said:

It is, but you can preset a pick list if you can't make draft and each pick you'll auto select the highest available player on your list

I'll do it if no one else wants the spot

If there is still space then I'm interested.

However the wife is due to give birth on August 14th so slight chance I'd auto-draft if the draft and labour coincidence... 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

However the wife is due to give birth on August 14th so slight chance I'd auto-draft if the draft and labour coincidence... 

No dedication these kids

14 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Can I join?

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

League is up to 16 teams so yeah.

• Like 2

Everyone who is has asked to join so far is in.

Once I can set up the league i'll let you all know. I think we should run the draft as close to the 11th August as we can. As the league is head to head if you can't commit to the draft or creating an auto pick list I think it would be best for all concerned if you drop out. We'll obviously try and make the draft time as accessible for as many on the list as we can but obviously it might not suit all.

I've added what days and times people can do to the first post. Anyone else who wants to throw out times and dates that are best for them please do.

Edited by sexbelowsound

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Once I can set up the league i'll let you all know. I think we should run the draft as close to the 11th August as we can. As the league is head to head if you can't commit to the draft or creating an auto pick list I think it would be best for all concerned if you drop out. We'll obviously try and make the draft time as accessible for as many on the list as we can but obviously it might not suit all.

I've added what days and times people can do to the first post. Anyone else who wants to throw out times and dates that are best for them please do.

Is there definitely an auto list? With the wife's due date being the 14th I can see her going into labour early just to ruin my draft!

15 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'll drop out.

14 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

At the moment I don't know 100%.  I'd assume so.

Just seen this on the website:

Q: What if I cannot make the draft?

The Scout: Before the draft, each manager can create a Watchlist of players, listed in priority order, representing their top targets for each position.

If you are absent for the duration or for any part of the draft, the Watchlist is used to automatically make selections on your behalf.

If no Watchlist is selected, draft ranks are used to prioritise automatic selections.

Each player in the game is given a draft rank based on their total FPL points last season and/or their potential for points in 2017/18."

Edited by Rds1983
Paste went wrong
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Draft League's aren't available to be setup yet. Unless i'm being dim...

I think it said week commencing 17th July...

So probably be ready Sunday 23rd.

Draft site is live. https://draft.premierleague.com/

Have set up a league to test, gives option for Classic or Head to Head. Preference? Assume head to head.

Also gives choice of pick time limit, default 90 secs. With 16 teams that's a 6 hour draft max! May want to reduce that.

League code is 1698-747 if happy to use this one.

Edited by tomsky_11