Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

To be clear, I am going to be continuing with this one, I'm not dropping out. 

Yep, I'll be trying to keep up with both as well.

Looks like we are still on 10 for the new one with NV out and LP in, and not sure will be more. Think Omar had already said he was out and haven't heard from Stefan. Assume that's a no to the new one from @Dick as well?

16 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

i missed the first one. so i'd be up for another draft.

That's 11 in. Just need one more to join. Will set up for 12 teams with a playoff finish if ok with everyone, to give same number of games vs other teams.

26 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

DFF league is set up. Link to join here. League id is xSZLFi557c3PtfXCJ if you need that.

Just joined pall, you might need to explain to me the rules/differences on this one as never done it before

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just joined pall, you might need to explain to me the rules/differences on this one as never done it before

Neither have I, but doubt the basics are much different to the other league. Link here to rules, points scoring, etc.

Base scoring looks the same, bonus points have some very slight variations, and I have included the "Kante rule" points which are new.

Main differences I can see are we have trades in this one and I've selected a different waiver rule and a playoff finish to the league.

7 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

DFF league is set up. Link to join here. League id is xSZLFi557c3PtfXCJ if you need that.

Signed up...

Will try to be online for the draft and to sort a watch list but depends when the baby comes...

Will make it work one way or another.

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Signed up...

Will try to be online for the draft and to sort a watch list but depends when the baby comes...

Will make it work one way or another.

Ok no worries. No date set yet for it anyway. Aiming for w/c 4th Sept.

5 hours ago, Skills said:

sorry mate, will have to give it a miss.   I could probably do 11pm local time but that wouldn't be fair on the majority

There is the option to set a pick list beforehand (which is worthwhile doing anyway whether you can make the draft or not) and if you can't attend then that list is use to make your picks for you.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:14, tomsky_11 said:

There is the option to set a pick list beforehand (which is worthwhile doing anyway whether you can make the draft or not) and if you can't attend then that list is use to make your picks for you.

sounds great!   I might be able to join in half way through depending how long it takes etc

• Like 1

Back on topic to the official draft game...

... I'm doing really badly in my league. Mainly because I looked at the long term for drafting and drafted players who were injured or likely to move to a better club (although Van Dijk didn't. oops!)

But it has enabled me to pick up some nice waivers.
Which leads me to my question.

As I'm bottom of my league, will I win every waiver I attempt in a week? Or do I just automatically win my first one and then go to the back of the queue?

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Back on topic to the official draft game...

... I'm doing really badly in my league. Mainly because I looked at the long term for drafting and drafted players who were injured or likely to move to a better club (although Van Dijk didn't. oops!)

But it has enabled me to pick up some nice waivers.
Which leads me to my question.

As I'm bottom of my league, will I win every waiver I attempt in a week? Or do I just automatically win my first one and then go to the back of the queue?

Would assume that it is just your first one that is guaranteed but if nobody else wants them you'd get them all.

• Like 1