Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

So it looks like the official premier league fantasy game have added a draft mode for next season. 

concept is simple. You draft players rather than buying them so a player can only belong to one team. 

Provisional 16

1. Sbs - Weekday evenings except Thursday unless after 22:30

2. Lancs

3. Chappy

4. Trent

5. Stevo (Possibly)

6. Hanoi - Weekday evenings except Monday.

7. Tomsky - Weekday evenings after 6.30 especially w/c 31/7 and 7/8.

8. NV

9. Hogso

10. Maqroll

11. Stefan

12. RDS

13. Dk

14. Villaluke

15. Rhys

16. LP

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chappy said:

I'd enter.

There are waivers for new players but no trades between managers. You can of course pick up free agents.

Hmmmm. No trades sounds bad but in the whole of the first season of Togga (when it kind of worked) I don't think there were many trades so I don't think it's that important.

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Hmmmm. No trades sounds bad but in the whole of the first season of Togga (when it kind of worked) I don't think there were many trades so I don't think it's that important.

I was in a 6 team draft league last season which everyone played properly and there were no trades so it doesn't bother me

45 minutes ago, chappy said:

I was in a 6 team draft league last season which everyone played properly and there were no trades so it doesn't bother me

Agreed. I think people are too scared to trade anyway for fear of balls it up, myself included. 

I'm a maybe. If I can set up a draft league with my mates then I'm out. One draft team plus the normal Fantasy team is enough to manage for me. I wouldn't want to add a third in to the mix.

If I can't get that sorted though, I'm in.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Gah, I hate the look of this awful website but I'd like to join. Currently got no leagues in the offing this year :(

Why?

The colour's a bit garish but apart from that the website works perfectly.

It's about 500 billion zillion times better than the Togga monstrosity.

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

. . . is the answer. 

Obviously TOGGA was bad last season, no arguments there. It's a shame, it was fine the season before. 

The season before it was an abomination, I can't imagine it got worse??

I've added everyone in who has expressed an interest. Leagues are between 2-16 teams. 

Anyone got any suggestions on team limits? So far we have 10.

With the launch of a draft version of Fantasy Premier League confirmed this week, The Scout addresses your burning questions. 

Q: What is FPL Draft?

The Scout: A brand new twist on Fantasy Premier League, FPL Draft is free to play and will complement the regular game.

You can take on your friends in private leagues made up of 2-16 managers or enter public leagues with strangers of up to eight managers.

Your squad must be made up of 15 players, consisting of two goalkeepers, five defenders, five midfielders and three forwards.

Each Premier League player can only be in one league squad.

A draft will take place with managers taking it in turns to make their player selections.

More questions answered in the link below.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

Edited by sexbelowsound