PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

villarule123

play it on mobile. its brilliant. most addicted to a game ive been in ages. Free too - saweeet.
have heard of some pc and console players who have it but find themselves playing the mobile version instead

• 9 months later...
15 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I had a phase of playing it, and I do like the game, it just runs like ass though (Xbox) and is too frustrating for that reason.

Yep, still has it's moments, especially early game. Generally seems to be a lot more playable now though.

When were you last playing? Recently released snow map is very good (though is probably the only one suffering noticable performance issues)

Tried about 1 month ago when the snow map was released. Landed, buildings didn't load, my brother who I play with got stuck in some stairs that hadn't loaded, so we turned it off and haven't tried again since. 

It's just not in a fit state to play, especially considering how fun Apex is as a game. 

PUBG IS a good game, it needs to be completely re-built from the ground up though with competent devs. The performance on the Xbox One X is absolutely shocking considering how well other games run. 

Â