Luke Organ

JAMAICAN-VILLAN

40 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Disgusted at Villa for this. We've clearly no heart to sack him this close to Christmas.

No matter what time if year it is its never nice to be sacked.  But dint worry I am sure he would have been sorted out nicely

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Disgusted at Villa for this. We've clearly no heart to sack him this close to Christmas.

I'm sure he's got enough saved up in his piggy bank with what he was no doubt on.

Don't think he will go without Christmas turkey, mite not be able to get the cranberry and stuffing though.

He seemed a bright guy who had lots of ideas with the Villa Pride and season card- will this all be scrapped now? He was practically the acting ceo all over the summer and sacking anyone before Christmas is not very nice.  Yet again another change at the top. Our management structure is about as stable as jelly.

18 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I'm sure he's got enough saved up in his piggy bank with what he was no doubt on.

Don't think he will go without Christmas turkey, mite not be able to get the cranberry and stuffing though.

Let's hope he still has some left and it is not or gan.

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

My heart / organ joke was not as obvious as I expected it to be! 

Pride Rewards was great when I was getting free under armour training gear not so good for the Luke fashion stuff they are doing this season!

I think things have improved in the shopping sense but I guess Purslow thinks we have undervalued ourselves with sponsors and so on.

Good luck Mr Organ.

God damn you people and your organ jokes, I feel like I've been round one of me mates all day long with these bad jokes, glad you lot are having fun though but jeez they're bad lol..

15 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Pride Rewards was great when I was getting free under armour training gear not so good for the Luke fashion stuff they are doing this season!

I think things have improved in the shopping sense but I guess Purslow thinks we have undervalued ourselves with sponsors and so on.

Good luck Mr Organ.

Addidas incoming.

• Like 3

Â