Luke Organ

JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Attending a football match is a very different sort of activity from using Facebook, google or travel sites. It's gonna take quite an operation to get data on whether Bob in the Holte End likes Heineken. I await with interest to see how that will done. (In that sense it seems to me this is quite new.)

Edited by briny_ear

8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Attending a football match is a very different sort of activity from using Facebook, google or travel sites. It's gonna take quite an operation to get data on whether Bob in the Holte End likes Heineken. I await with interest to see how that will done. (In that sense it seems to me this is quite new.)

Anyone who likes Heineken is a word removed, Bob is a word removed!

• Like 3

How dare Bruce appoint someone where puns are so threadbare. We definitely won't go up this year, we won't even be involved in the top half. In fact, I think we will get relegated again, villa Park will blow up because the football is so crap and we will all have our eyes ripped out of our heads and stuffed into our asses because baker played a long ball.

Am I doing this posting in the wrong thread about Bruce thing correct?

In all seriousness though, this seems like a round peg in a round hole sort of appointment. He's done it before, he's experienced and will hopefully bring some of his ideas to us and take us forward. I'm all for it.

On 26/06/2017 at 18:59, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He says this new deal “recognises the size and scale of Aston Villa in terms of the size of the contribution made to the club and the plans for activation.”

Wonder how much Unibet are contributing ? 

Hate shit gambling company sponsors. Can't believe they are not band. 

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that this man is having a serious impact to our commercial side .

One of our main objectives at the start of last season was to have a real online presence. 

• We now have just over one million followers on twitter.
  • The youtube channel appears very active.
  • The club seem to be supporting Villa view on youtube.
  • We have acquired a few partnerships with the view over creating a better consumer (Supporters) experience. 
  • Renovation to the Directors box
  • Marketing Campaigns in the city centre.

There may be more that i have missed out. 

I like how Luke Organ is pushing us commercially and setting objectives like we are a premier league club during his short time.

If you look throughout this league, the clubs have a very modest approach commercially. I know that this is a results game and it may mean nothing but one cannot be excited, especially if we get promoted. I would go far as saying that we are making a bigger stand commercially than some of the premier league clubs. 

If we do not get promoted I would not be surprised if a club like Everton or West Ham try to get him on board. 

Exciting times ahead... IF we get promoted:P

• Like 3

In 12 months Dr Tony has done more commercially than Randy Lerner did in 10 years. 

Bringing this guy on board seems to have moved our commercial business forward 10 fold. I'm amazed Tom Fox and all his CCO wizardry at Arsenal never achieved more. 

I hope we can deliver on the pitch in order to attract far more commercial revenue streams.  

Â