Luke Organ

JAMAICAN-VILLAN

He says a lot of good things, and comes with good pedigree. Tom Fox failed because he was a CCO made into a CEO. Organ can focus on what he knows, and it sounds like he's making good progress. 

As for the 'front of shirt' sponsor, for me it make sense to make the most of possible revenue with adding other sponsors on the shirt, where viable and allowed. We're certainly not above it, we're a Championship club after all!

To get a free beer though they would need to given at least £60-£80 of usable sellable data. The difference between what they sell your data for and the rewards given is immense. Sickening in fact. 

40 minutes ago, thabucks said:

In plain English means you give us loads of information for free about yourself then we will sell your user data to the highest bidder whilst masking it to be in your benefit. 

Not knocking him or the club. However it's not that new or unique trust me. It's dressed up to frame it as if  they are thinking of me the supporter as an individual which is just lip service. I do this sort of shit for a living within football so trust me it's all about collecting hard exploitable data. 

I wonder what the reaction would of been on Fox had come out with this. 

iqracd.jpg

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Does it sound like a new club badge is in the works......why else would it take 3 to 4 years to make unity.

Nope, just replacing the old badges still around VP and Bodymoor with the latest design

8 hours ago, tismyk said:

Nope, just replacing the old badges still around VP and Bodymoor with the latest design

I think they will release a new badge once promotion is sorted and then update VP, Bodymoor and the merchandise as one.

I believe Tony Xia mentioned a new badge would be on the agenda in the next few seasons.

Lets just hope that this time Xia and his board remain in place or else we will have 3 badges floating around...

48 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

He's not been here lung, but his heart seems in the right place. I just hope he can liver up to expectations, I don't think I could stomach it if he failed.

Pancreas.

We rarely get people with un punnable (Made up phrase?) names here do we?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

The world is driven by this type od data insight.  If you visit google, facebook, amazon etc they you are already givng up the data.

I dont see this as a negative, but in fact a massive positive.

And no, its not a new odea, but as a club we are starting to play catch-up as most successful clubs are already doing this.

I work as a Data Scientist in the travel industry these days and can tell you having access to a customer public facebook data makes my ability to improve sales and drive incentives far easier and much more lucrative.

If done right it will mean more revenue for the club - and im all for that.

I agree 100% and I didn't mean it to sound as a criticism of him or the club. Anything to help raise revenue and pull us into the forefront of 21st century technology and its application I'm all for! 

• Like 1

Â