Hey Villa's!

MSV1902

Hi MSV1902

I'll be working in Duisburg 21.07 Maybe you fancy meeting up. I believe there is a townfestival on that weekend. 

Grasshopper

P.S. do you know any details for the Tuesday match?

Hi Grasshopper,

townfestival of Duisburg - you're right. Here are some informations about that townfestival 20jul - 23jul in the center of Duisburg: https://www.duisburgkontor.de/events/stadtfest/

LIve-music, beer-stands (with our local brew KÖNIG PILSENER) and other great stuff. Tuesday match? The Cup of traditions will be on Sunday...

I'll send you an message...

16 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

P.S. do you know any details for the Tuesday match?

Starting to take the piss now, my flights are booked but I'm not booking my hotel until I know what "local area" means

they have at least released all the Bundesliga pre season stuff for anyone interested, Dortmund playing Bochum on the 22nd, schalke playing Baku on the 26th

i get there on the Tuesday, will probably do the schalke game

If anybody needs place to sleep in Duisburg from 22jul until 23juli including some local brewed bottles of beer and a special tour guide for special places in Duisburg let me know and send us a PN with some informations about you.. me and my girlfriend are interested (max. 2 persons)... 

Greets Fab.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:46, MSV1902 said:

If anybody needs place to sleep in Duisburg from 22jul until 23juli including some local brewed bottles of beer and a special tour guide for special places in Duisburg let me know and send us a PN with some informations about you.. me and my girlfriend are interested (max. 2 persons)... 

Greets Fab.

Paging @Rugeley Villa...

On 27/06/2017 at 20:46, MSV1902 said:

Greets Fab.

Me and my missus and you and your missus? Definitely mate. Send me a pm on what you are both interested in. Do you mind if I film it?

• Like 1

Â