John Terry

Farlz

3 hours ago, hippo said:

can I just see about the JT thing. I am not claiming to be itk. just on the phone in as I was going in an out a caller (no more than that) said something like the terry situation would be resolved in the next month.

it maybe nowt...i was wondering if anyone else heard the full call ???

I didn't hear the call phone in, but what situation?

Edited by AvfcRigo82

@Demitri_C, "apparantly" there have been rumours of decension in the ranks between DS & JT.

Again, I am not 100% sure of this so don't hold me to task on it but I have heard this a few times now that something is not right.

It was mentioned again on here (I forget which thread) after Saturday that all is not well within our management team and that a fall out between JT & DS/RK has happened.

How, when or where it happened I am also not sure.

Again make of it what you will, but again it could all equally be aload of old bollocks.

:detect:

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

@Demitri_C, "apparantly" there have been rumours of decension in the ranks between DS & JT.

Again, I am not 100% sure of this so don't hold me to task on it but I have heard this a few times now that something is not right.

It was mentioned again on here (I forget which thread) after Saturday that all is not well within our management team and that a fall out between JT & DS/RK has happened.

Again make of it what you will.

Thing is where do people “hear” these things? Is it all just conjecture? Oh we’re not doing well so something must be amiss? Or is there genuine stories of something happening? 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Thing is where do people “hear” these things? Is it all just conjecture? Oh we’re not doing well so something must be amiss? Or is there genuine stories of something happening? 

Again, I am only commenting on things that have been posted on here in a few threads.

Is it true or is it false? I know as much as you.

36 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Again make of it what you will.

I think when things don't go right at clubs there are always rumours like this. I'd take it with a pinch of salt to be honest for now

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think when things don't go right at clubs there are always rumours like this. I'd take it with a pinch of salt to be honest for now

Exactly this, but I also wonder about @hippo's comment about somone stating that JT's future could be resolved in the coming weeks?

Again, could be more bullshit he has heard doing the rounds.

Pinch of salt all the way for sure.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

My thoughts based on this page of posts - Ohhhh my god John McGinn is going to Bristol City and Terry and DS hate each other because we can’t defend properly. Meanwhile, Johnson looks like he has seen a fit lady a few rows ahead and is giving her a cheeky smile and a “how you doin?” whilst his new best mate Terry looks on. 

That’s it. We might as well just fold and give up. 

Edited by Tayls

30 minutes ago, Tayls said:

My thoughts based on this page of posts - Ohhhh my god John McGinn is going to Bristol City and Terry and DS hate each other because we can’t defend properly. Meanwhile, Johnson looks like he has seen a fit lady a few rows ahead and is giving her a cheeky smile and a “how you doin?” whilst his new best mate Terry looks on. 

That’s it. We might as well just fold and give up. 

What a 'sensational' post. I am not sure how you came to these conclusions though..

ITK?  :lol:

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

JT was with the England rugby squad today swapping ideas and fitness tips , apparently gave an inspirational speech to them .

England's rugby players have been given a pep talk by former footballer John Terry before the crunch Six Nations clash with Wales in Cardiff. 

The ex-England captain spent the morning at the Bagshot training base, exchanging ideas on issues such as leadership and motivation with both players and coaches. 

"The players were really engaged by talking to him," forwards coach Steve Borthwick told BBC Sport. 

From the bbc sport app 

5 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

He'll be off to Chelsea with Lampard once City have put the final nail in Sarris coffin at the weekend

Cant see Chelsea appointing an unproven manager or even an Englishman

• Like 1

Â