John Terry

Farlz

3 minutes ago, Nabby said:

I wouldn't say that , I'd say the situation has been orchestrated nicely to leave us with little option but to resign Terry 

Said before, the thought has crossed my mind a number of times. If Bruce has done this on purpose, gambling with our promotion chances, he’s an absolute prick. 

That said, given the situation, we need him and I’d be happy if we signed him. 

7 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Do you think Bruce would bring back a man - who could quite likely take his job ? I would really be happy for this to happen but I have my doubts in all honesty 

Yes I think he would and hopefully will.

16 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Do you think Bruce would bring back a man - who could quite likely take his job ? I would really be happy for this to happen but I have my doubts in all honesty 

He can not sign him, and inevitably lose his job because we're shipping goals, or he could sign him and hope it keeps him in a job.

Worth the punt.

• Like 1

Let him come back, take his coaching/manager/whatever badge this year while finishing what he started last year, and then take us over when we go up.

There's much to say about John Terry, but the fella is a winner.

I firmly believe this was the plan all along. JT got an extended break before his kids go back to school and SB believed we had enough cover for the first 10 games or so.

46 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Nearly 38,

no pre-season

Lost even more pace.

Investing money in the old..

Nothing changes at Aston Villa, lessons are never learned.

Let's ignore the fact what's been going on because an ageing defender is coming to save the day.

This is a good diverting tactic of pressure it has to be said, just hope the owners see through the desperation and sack him.

As mentioned already that it is looking likely Bruce has deliberately tried to mess the defence in a tantrum style since he was told No Terry well over a month ago, whilst denting our promotion chances.

If this is the case then he needs hung - not sacked!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â