John Terry

Farlz

18 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

johnterry.26

So good to be back at Villa Park today @avfcofficial ?⚽??
Grateful for this excellent opportunity working with great people and a great group of players.
42,000 people in the stadium today and all behind the team.
TOGETHER ???
Well Done Boys ?? 3 points

but boss......"The boots match the watch"......" I'll get you a black watch from Argos"

Now I get why the Chelsea fans love him when I used to think he was an absolute c-bomb. He's done some c-bombish things in the past but he seems more humble than ever now to me. 

I'm also amazed how he's pretty much had the same haircut for about 20 years and it's never been in fashion or looked smart. I genuinely wonder what he asks for at the barbers, same with Manuel Pellegrini, that's some hair right there. 

• Haha 4

I've always liked Terry. My favourite sportsmen have always had a bit of the devil in them ailed to their absolute determination to win. Botham, James Hunt,  Brett Favre, John McEnroe, Shane Warne... etc. Terry is that kind of character.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I've always liked Terry. My favourite sportsmen have always had a bit of the devil in them ailed to their absolute determination to win. Botham, James Hunt,  Brett Favre, John McEnroe, Shane Warne... etc. Terry is that kind of character.

I have always hated him, but now he is our bastard and I love him and would kill for him, and would die for him.

..and they say football fans are fickle.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I'm also amazed how he's pretty much had the same haircut for about 20 years and it's never been in fashion or looked smart. 

I respect that.

Give me a bloke that picks his look and sticks to it rather than those that go for the current hipster dickhead look.

You might not like it, but I'll take a constant JT look over a mullet or a sodding man bun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never quite got the disdain for John Terry.

He has always been passionate about his football club, Chelsea.

now due to circumstances, found another football club that he loves.

is it so hard to understand that?

On 21/10/2018 at 16:26, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was one of my favourite players when he was at Chelsea. I thought for a period in his career he was arguably the best defender in the world. Now he’s my favourite coach. :)

That imo is very easy post to understand.

• Like 1

It seems that we will get an interesting insight by JT being on Instagram. He’s posted this morning about watching back clips from the game, and a video of a phase of play with us building from the back. 

I love having him back, and the feel good factor returning at VP again!

• Like 2

Â