John Terry

Farlz

He was first out, laid out the cones and bibs. Got good applause to which he responded.

First time I’ve ever seen/heard a Number 3 get cheered lol.

( for anyone interested in such things, our pre match warm up was significantly different than previously).

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, terrytini said:

He was first out, laid out the cones and bibs. Got good applause to which he responded.

First time I’ve ever seen/heard a Number 3 get cheered lol.

( for anyone interested in such things, our pre match warm up was significantly different than previously).

Yes, it was with intensity and at speed instead a few half arsed passes in the circle in which nobody moves and popping a few shots off. It's the way Sheffield United and other mucn better sides than is warm up. Match speed, match pressing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes, it was with intensity and at speed instead a few half arsed passes in the circle in which nobody moves and popping a few shots off. It's the way Sheffield United and other mucn better sides than is warm up. Match speed, match pressing. 

Yes. 

Also, notable that the Subs warmed up with the First 11,:ive always wondered why they just used to prat around in the corner.

About 1/3 of the warm up was talking.......never seen any before.......

The shooting drill was the front 5, and Birkir, working the ball betweeen them before shooting, instead of just pot shots, and JT was very animated with the Back 4.

Never been a fan when he was at Chelsea, didn't really like how he took over the team when Di Matteo was in charge, thought he was a bit of a big head.

But call me fickle, I love him now, saw him in the dug out yesterday an thought, he's achieved so much, what a legend!! An he's not here to pass time, he genuinely seems to love it here, an he gets my 100% priase, when he goes to manage a club himself, he will be more than missed.

I loved JT at Chelsea, because I could see how passionate he was to his team.....I love Warnock for the same reason....that single minded approach to his team.

except when they play us, that because my team comes first.

I can now comfortably Love JT because he bats on OUR wicket.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Okelly looks like a cheeky kid enjoying the antics ?

To be fair I thought so ever since I saw his first interview.

You have to have that bit of devilment.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â