John Terry

Farlz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 23:31, guyavfc said:

God I miss this man. I felt so comfortable with us at the back last year with him in it.

You may not have to miss him all that much longer then!

• Like 1

STEVE BRUCE is ready to launch a desperate S.O.S. to John Terry in a bid to persuade the 37-year-old warrior to return to Aston Villa.

SunSport can exclusively reveal the under-fire Villa boss wants new owners Nassef Sawiris and Wes Edens to sanction a dramatic return for the veteran defender.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7168729/john-terry-aston-villa-back-steve-bruce-championship-bid/

Yeah, yeah it's The Sun.  But it's so plausible, and makes a lot of sense.  Even though he's clearly in decline owing to his age he's still a huge miss for us.

Plus he'll make a good caretaker manager when Bruce gets the tin tack.

• Like 3

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7168729/john-terry-aston-villa-back-steve-bruce-championship-bid/

Yeah, yeah it's The Sun.  But it's so plausible, and makes a lot of sense.  Even though he's clearly in decline owing to his age he's still a huge miss for us.

Please for the love of god bring him back. I hope this is true. Then offer the man a bloody coaching job here. If rather use some of that 7m fee we were going to use on McKenna on bringing terry back.

There is no question he would come back for me. He loved it here.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Do you think Bruce would bring back a man - who could quite likely take his job ? I would really be happy for this to happen but I have my doubts in all honesty 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a backwards step due to his age though this is necessary due to Bruce incompetence 

He still wont be good enough to get us up and will take him weeks to gain match fitness

I wouldn't say that , I'd say the situation has been orchestrated nicely to leave us with little option but to resign Terry 

1 minute ago, Nabby said:

I wouldn't say that , I'd say the situation has been orchestrated nicely to leave us with little option but to resign Terry 

Think so too, just hope the owners also see it and bin Bruce asap.

• Like 1

So the JohnTerry thread started in June 2017 is currently one place above the John Terry thread started 39 minutes ago.

Everyone knows I am a supporter of age and experience so I am rooting for this thread to win the day! 

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Â