John Terry

Farlz

26 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

People should be allowed to redeem themselves unless they prove they have no interest in being a better person. 

JT is alright.

JT has always been alright Imo, he has weaknesses, like we all have, we have all said things and done things we regret.

but I always see the best in folk.....until i am sure there is a reason not to.

I don't know him personally, so i will give him the benefit of the doubt on things he has allegedly done, in absence of the facts to us.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

People should be allowed to redeem themselves unless they prove they have no interest in being a better person. 

JT is alright.

Exactly - He can't be that much of a clearing in the woods. 99% of the players he has played with speak very highly of him. Even those he had a strong rivalry with like Gerrard he seems to get on with. 

He also turned out for Petrov's charity game in Glasgow*. Stan wouldn't need to invite him, so why would he if he was such an abhorrent character?

* The game where Gabby smashed into a member of a boy band and he had to leave the match.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Public protestations by individuals where a power dynamic exists are not exactly reliable. See your daily newspaper regarding all sorts of behavior being "suddenly" revealed.

He was an arse before he joined the club and wearing the claret&blue doesn't change that.

Other than VT I don't do any social media. I've started dipping into his Instagram account though to see how his fitness is progressing and every time he posts anything he gets flooded with millions of sicophantic comments which vary from just plain ambarassing to stomach churning. 

Frankly the ladies who for some reason are are wet all the time and want your attention who also seem to be on there all the time are the most down to earth and honest of the lot. 

Edited by sidcow

Whether he is playing or not, the club pays his wages and have appointed him Captain. Him not being arsed to cheers the team on is appalling in my opinion and if Bruce is allowing that I can't understand his thinking. Mind you, there's nothing new there!

• Like 2

I don't care if people think he has done his bit. If I was a player, Captained by him, on PROBABLY, less money than him, I would think it fair to expect him to be there cheering on the team on match days - and not be 100+ miles away watching his old mates battle it out for second in the Premier League. 

Who manages John Terry? Bruce or Terry?

I thought the opposite......seems to me he has been at most of our games while he's been injured.

perhaps there was good reason, why he wasn't at Derby, that we are just not privvy too.

no good jumping to conclusions, when we fon't know the detail.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

On 09/12/2017 at 13:04, VillaJ100 said:

He's done quite a few houses over the last 5ish years but he said a lot of the time the player isn't home and it might be their PA or partner etc who let's him in. 

Sounds like a job for Terry when your dad retires

• Haha 1

Â