John Terry

Farlz

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

While I don't think Anton Ferdinand is the epitome of all that is good. I find it hard to believe he'd take it to court if Terry was just phrasing it as a question. 

I don't think it was Ferdinand taking it to court, as such. 

From memory it was a member of the public who reported it to the Beek. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

While I don't think Anton Ferdinand is the epitome of all that is good. I find it hard to believe he'd take it to court if Terry was just phrasing it as a question. 

Ferdinand took it to court!! What a p***y! You deal with these thing like a man, not like a victim. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

So you think someone is a pussy if they go to the law after believing they were a victim of a crime? 

Going way off topic here but that's **** madness. 

Victim of a crime. Dude lets put things in to perspective. He swore at him, not attempted to lynch him.  Have you ever been the victim of a racist slur?  I have and the last thing I thought to do was go to the police.  

Anyway yeh, way off target so we'll leave it there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Dear John Terry. Please sign soon as this thread is driving me insane.

Many thanks.

Just wait until he makes a mistake!!! 

It'll make this thread to date look positively balanced and tame ;) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can you post a link please ? 

I've just had a look at the BM site. Latast story suggests that Terry with fly to Portugal this week to sign. 

Here

John Terry will head out to Portugal this week to sign his Aston Villa contract and meet up with his new team-mates for pre-season training, the Birmingham Mail understands.

Terry will become Steve Bruce’s first signing of the summer window when he finalises a one-year deal.

On 01/07/2017 at 11:51, turnbull said:

On 01/07/2017 at 09:44, dounavilla said:

So the blues and old meltie offered 100.000 a week..........

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

A 100,000 what? Trophies? Their owners have a trillion of them by all accounts.

Yes, you can buy all sorts of shit at Latifs in Digbeth

*Edit* Wow - Didn't realise I was 5 pages down when I posted this!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

Telegraph reporting that Terry 'will sign immediately' Telegraph

John Terry is poised to be confirmed as an Aston Villa player on Monday, in a huge coup for Steve Bruce.

Terry has agreed to sign for Villa on an initial 12-month deal to extend his playing career in the Championship, after rejecting at least 10 offers from around the world.

The former England and Chelsea captain, 36, has received contract proposals from clubs including Galatasaray, West Bromwich Albion and Swansea but is joining Villa after extensive talks in the past few days.

It is understood his contract will be worth a basic £60,000 a week with bonuses taking the overall package above £4 million a year.

• Like 1

Â