Championship Fixtures 17/18

Demitri_C

Aston Villa: When are the new Championship fixtures released for the 2017/2018 season?

The lowdown on when Aston Villa's the fixtures will be released

The season may be over for Aston Villa , but there is a real sense of urgency for the club to get back to where they belong.

Villa fans will be relishing a short-break from football after the season from hell, they will also be keen for the club to come back fighting for promotion.

Luckily for them, Championship football will be back before they know it.

Steve Bruce will be looking forward to presenting his own Villa team for the new season after a full summer of change.

Villa fans can find out their side's fixtures for the 2017/18 season on June 21, 2017.

The Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final will be played on Saturday 26th May.

Hopefully Villa will already be up by then!

Supporters will have plenty of opportunities to watch their team play over the festive period with full fixture programmes on Saturday 23 December, Boxing Day, Saturday 30 December and Monday 1 January 2018.

Click

So tomorrow is the day we finally find out fixtures, lets hope for a better opening fixture than last season as they gave us a very tough opener. Maybe something like Barnsley, Bristol City at home 

15 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'd take the same opening tbh. Just want to avoid one of the new boys....especially millwall!

Maybe get them out of the way while they're new to the league and possibly slightly better behaved, before they get all comfortable-like.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Maybe get them out of the way while they're new to the league and possibly slightly better behaved, before they get all comfortable-like.

Or have nothing left to lose... I'm not sure I fancy a trip to The New Den if they're already relegated.

• Like 1

I reckon we will be home first game of the season, down to the fact the baggies are at home on August 12th...

Tough fixture at home first game (Boro, Sunderland, Hull) or take an easier one?

Personally wouldn't mind taking on one of the better teams early on...

8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Absolutely guaranteed we will play blues away in October or November and blues at home April or may

Not really look at Everton Liverpool fixture this season away game is at Goodison 2nd game, so nothing is guaranteed 

Â