29. Newport County
30. Northampton Town
31. Plymouth Argyle
32. Portsmouth
33. Stevenage
34. Swindon Town
35. Wycombe Wanderers
36. Yeovil Town

sure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More1. 

How about an away tie to save the free cup game for qualifying ST holders until a later round or the FA Cup?

We owe Luton one. An early crack at Forest Green might be nice but if not a potentially tough visit to Plymouth or Portsmouth might be on the cards for us.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, John said:

How about an away tie to save the free cup game for qualifying ST holders until a later round or the FA Cup?

We owe Luton one. An early crack at Forest Green might be nice but if not a potentially tough visit to Plymouth or Portsmouth might be on the cards for us.  

Plymouth please! Purely out of selfish reasons as I live 20mins away from there.

• Like 1

Not only is the draw seeded, but I read on the official EFL site that this draw is also localised, so any team we face wont be a long trip

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

Not only is the draw seeded, but I read on the official EFL site that this draw is also localised, so any team we face wont be a long trip

Walsall

AFC Wimbledon, Barnet, Cambridge United, Cheltenham Town, Colchester United, Crawley Town, Exeter City, Forest Green Rovers, Gillingham, Luton Town, Newport County, Northampton Town, Plymouth Argyle, Portsmouth, Stevenage, Swindon Town, Wycombe Wanderers & Yeovil Town.

Who do I want?  Out of THAT list?

th_b6488ee3.gif

Oh and a slow sarcastic clap for the decision to seed the first round of the country's second cup.  Bravo.  Like football isn't stacked and cynical enough.

Â